Travis Henry traded to ?

shodges119

Travis Henry averaged 1over 1300 per season until his recent injuries. Lets state the obvious Willis McGahee is the starter in Buffalo for the immediate future. I am thinking Oakland. Anyone else wanna chime in?

shodges119

I wouldn't wish a trade to Oakland to play for Al Davis on anybody.

I am just stating the obvious. No team in the NFL needs a reliable starter more than Oakland and Miami. Ty Wheatley and Amos Zereoe will not do. Nor will Morris and Minor in Miami. Travis is extremely talented and deserves to start somewhere. I am just curious to where he will be. Do you have any other teams that would be valid starting spots?

he is good enough to start somewhere, is McGahee really that much better?

Just curious, what is the RB situation out in Arizona? Would he fit well there?

As many RB's as Oakland has, I don't see where Travis would want to get in the middle of that situation.

Why would anyone want to go to Oakland while Al Davis is still there trying to drive it into the ground. I couldn't understand why Ricky Williams said he wanted to go there instead of Miami in his 60 minutes interview.

Wel the thing in Oakland is no one has stepped up to be an every down back. Travis has made his statement there and would thrive as the others fell away during Spring. Dolphins is a fit but they are based on a big 40+ carry a game back. Henry is more of a Minor style runner and I don't know if he would thrive. Arizona... dear god Henry is not a big back and they have no blocking. He'd get killed. A Mack truck would be stopped there. let Troy Hambrick have the ball there and call it a lost cause. Somewhere I didn't mention before was Tampa. Pittman may not be able to stay out of Jail for a entire season and another TN alumni is having problems staying healthy (Charlie Garner). Perhaps that is an option as well.

shodges119

Wish I could say my Broncos,but were set at RB.

Seattle could do it, Alexander is a UFA and after the problems he had this year I dont see him back next year.

Seattle has him, Hasselbeck,and Walter Jones all UFA's so I dont see them all coming back.

So what was the deal with Peyton and Al during the game yesterday? I couldn't figure out what happened......

I just heard on Sportstalk that someone took a dirty shot at him while they were in the pile.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Jan 10, 2005 4:12 PM
So what was the deal with Peyton and Al during the game yesterday? I couldn't figure out what happened......

Al was mainly just frustated, which I don't blame him for it. Outside of a few select players on D(Bailey, Lynch, DJ) Al seems to be the only one giving a damn that they were getting drilled at the time, and being the leader that he is, he got quite vocal about it, on the field and even off of it on the sidelines.

Just another reason I like Wilson that much, he'll always play hard all the time, ever single play, and be a leader while doing so, just wish we had 10 more players on D with the heart that Al has.

I would love to see Henry get a chance somehwere. How about the Titans?

Originally posted by vol_freak@Jan 10, 2005 9:55 PM
I would love to see Henry get a chance somehwere. How about the Titans?

Maybe, but not sure they're willing to give up on Chris Brown being the full-time starter for them.

As much as I love the 3 headed monster, really about 6, if "edge" cant be resigned by the Colts, oh would I love Peyton and the Cheese back together. And as for the Titans/ Oilers, hope they go back to Houston where they belong. The ONLY team called Tennessee plays in Knoxville on Saturdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• week05.jpg
    week05.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
As a Cowboys fan, I had hoped we could get him last year because everyone should have known McGaHee was going to end up the starter, as Travis was not happy when they drafted Willis.

But, it appears that with Julius Jones we are now set at RB for a while.

I am happy Parcells did what he did. He got the nation-wide "You gotta be kidding me..." look, but now we got the last laugh on that one... I can't help but think all of the Boys' offensive woes stem directly from Testaverde.

Originally posted by donsargegolf@Jan 10, 2005 11:05 PM
As much as I love the 3 headed monster, really about 6, if "edge" cant be resigned by the Colts, oh would I love Peyton and the Cheese back together. And as for the Titans/ Oilers, hope they go back to Houston where they belong. The ONLY team called Tennessee plays in Knoxville on Saturdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Polian has said that they're franchise tagging Edge, so the big O in Indy will all be staying.

It's good because its the most potent offense in the league, its bad because of the salary cap Indy won't field a good D.

i think he would be a perfect fit into Miami.. could do some good things there.. here's to next year.... :cross:

VN Store

Back