Trey Smith wins Jason Witten Man of Year Award

Smith is one of the all-around greats of this generation's Vols, no doubt! Character, ability, commitment to growth and improvement...he sets one heck of a standard for future Vols to aspire to. The program and the university are lucky to have him as one of their ambassadors.

1582123116645.png

"It's truly an honor to be recognized as the Jason Witten Collegiate Man of the Year, especially knowing what other great football leaders the other finalists are," said Smith, who was accompanied by his sister Ashley Smith, UT athletics director Phillip Fulmer, Vols head coach Jeremy Pruitt and other members of the football staff. "It's humbling and I'm so thankful for the continued support of my family, coaches and the University of Tennessee, who are always in my corner."

..."It's really cool that earning this award will also benefit the athletics department and the other student-athletes that are a part of the amazing Volunteers family," Smith said. "It makes it even more special that Jason Witten is a VFL and set the standard for so many in terms of on-the-field and off-the-field leadership and community service"..."I'm glad to be continuing my journey in Knoxville," the 6-6 lineman said. "We have unfinished business on the field, but I'm also excited to still be involved with our community and help out and hopefully make an impact where I can."
Smith Tabbed as Jason Witten Collegiate Man of the Year - University of Tennessee Athletics

That's not Ashley.
Why then the post of that pic with the story of Trey attending with Ashley? Why not a pic of Trey with Ashley? Do you know the identity of the woman with Trey in the posted picture? Have you a pic of Ashley to correct my misunderstanding?

Why then the post of that pic with the story of Trey attending with Ashley? Why not a pic of Trey with Ashley? Do you know the identity of the woman with Trey in the posted picture? Have you a pic of Ashley to correct my misunderstanding?
You are really needy. In the time it took you to write all that out you could google Ashley Smith, Tennessee.
z8S6jODa_400x400.png

Sage Steele, she works for ESPN (or worked not sure). Anyways, she may have been there as a presenter or reporting in some capacity and maybe he wanted a pic with a TV personality.

Reactions: vollygirl
Sage Steele, she works for ESPN (or worked not sure). Anyways, she may have been there as a presenter or reporting in some capacity and maybe he wanted a pic with a TV personality.
I think she helped present. She's in the video.

VN Store

Back