Trigger me thread

True story, I almost went with a similar gif that I was going to post in your YG III thread that I would’ve captioned “behr and rocy watching Young Guns”

Instead I revived this thread and unfortunately brought back the grunge debate instead.

Pearl Jam is my all time favorite band. Ever. I like them more than you like Young Guns!

True story, I almost went with a similar gif that I was going to post in your YG III thread that I would’ve captioned “behr and rocy watching Young Guns”

Instead I revived this thread and unfortunately brought back the grunge debate instead.

Pearl Jam is my all time favorite band. Ever. I like them more than you like Young Guns!

Pearl Jam can EAD!

Do you like the Into The Wild soundtrack album Eddie did? It's one of my favs

Reactions: volfanbill
Do you like the Into The Wild soundtrack album Eddie did? It's one of my favs
I do. I also like the movie.

Vedder (and Pearl Jam as a whole) have evolved over the decades, but their sound is still uniquely them. But this was clearly different and some of the best lyrical work of Eddie’s career imo.

Reactions: theFallGuy
I do. I also like the movie.

Vedder (and Pearl Jam as a whole) have evolved over the decades, but their sound is still uniquely them. But this was clearly different and some of the best lyrical work of Eddie’s career imo.
Yeah I saw the movie and read the book too. Movie was done very well

Reactions: volfanbill
Have u read his book about the Everest tragedy?

Yeah, I read that when it came out also. That was back in my climbing days. Some of my climbing buddies knew him.

The Climb by Boukreev is also good. A different perspective on the tragedy. He was defending himself in the book.

Si
I think between TFG not liking Rachel McAdams and Moho not liking JJ, we're surrounded by a buncha eunuchs or sumpin'
Edit: Her "Have You Ever Seen the Rain" is on my playlist
I'm a huge JJ fan, always have been

Full disclosure - I dont dislike JJ. I just wanted to get a reaction.

Well, that splains a lot Lucy. 😎

Full disclosure - if you’re looking for a reaction, don’t announce it. It’s like fishing. Cast the bait out and wait until the fish bite.

The fish bit and I don't have a strong enough opinion about JJ one way or the other to care any more once I got a bite.

The fish bit and I don't have a strong enough opinion about JJ one way or the other to care any more once I got a bite.
Not strong enough game. I don’t have enough of a opinion on JJ (though I liked her music in the 80’s), but if I’m looking for a reaction on something, by he!!, I’ll be in it for the long haul. Whippersnapper.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo

VN Store

Back