Trooper Taylor likers

knoxvols1

For all the "Butch gets it crowd" how does the new "excitement" of the program going to turn this around? For all those who wanted Taylor as the coordinator just because he gave chest bumps and on the "Butch gets its it"parade how is all the talk enableing us to win?

Reactions: 1 person
Ok - I know it was a tough game and you're really really drunk right now. Please refrain from posting for a bit, okay?

Greek alphabet soup means that Coach Fulmer give big Orange nice boosters an Kiffin sux and is going to be going on to be the coach at UTC and Majors will rise again but the Headless Horseman may not need to kill Ichabod Crain in the new TV Series...speaking of series how bout that last TD by dem Vawls (TSR PROPS) but in other news Ohio State is winning without Trooper Taylor...

Can I get a WOOOOOOOOOOOO

For all the "Butch gets it crowd" how does the new "excitement" of the program going to turn this around? For all those who wanted Taylor as the coordinator just because he gave chest bumps and on the "Butch gets its it"parade how is all the talk enableing us to win?

Useless but funny.

I hear ya Brother. Hell I always said the reason Fulmer got fired in 2008 was because Jamal Lewis tore his ACL in 1998 :)

VN Store

Back