Trouble [rumor that there might be a rumor about a rumor about Petrino]

OLEVOLFAN

Not trying to start a rumor, but I just saw something about trouble brewing on petrino's watch at wky. It hasn't hit the press yet from what I seen. Does anyone know what might be happening?

Not trying to start a rumor, but I just saw something about trouble brewing on petrino's watch at wky. It hasn't hit the press yet from what I seen. Does anyone know what might be happening?

Ummm.

Example please?

After GruDenPalooza . I really thought the rumor threads would take a while to make a come back .

well then. We now continued with your regularly scheduled programming. Butch can't have stickers.

Reactions: 2 people
After GruDenPalooza . I really thought the rumor threads would take a while to make a come back .

This could just be a rumor that's why I'm not saying much about it myself. That's why I was wondering if anybody else was hearing anything.

This could just be a rumor that's why I'm not saying much about it myself. That's why I was wondering if anybody else was hearing anything.

It's wku.. Nobody cares if u start rumors about them.

Sn- edit the title of the thread before u give someone a heart attack.

Reactions: 3 people

Apparently not.

From your post all I've gathered is that there is a rumor about a potential rumor?? Correct??

What rumor are you hearing?

Apparently not.

From your post all I've gathered is that there is a rumor about a potential rumor?? Correct??

What rumor are you hearing?

Read my post. Trouble brewing on petrino's watch! That's all I know. If I knew more I would post it

Sn- edit the title of the thread before u give someone a heart attack.

ORr put a post minimum on thread starting (400). At LEAST on the most popular section of this forum.

I can't see any negatives to this approach?

Read my post. Trouble brewing on petrino's watch! That's all I know. If I knew more I would post it

Calm down Nancy

That could be something as simple as the qb got a DUI.

Appreciate the heads up.

VN Store

Back