Trump (predictably) moves to block military aid to Ukraine

Hopefully the staff clean up the mess.

Russian investment in the White House continues to pay off.

Well I guess we now know the distraction to push and get attention away from Comey and the IG report that was put forth on today’s talking points.

All it takes is some unnamed sources.

If I was a reporter constantly getting burned by these "sources" I'd spill the names on air. "These worthless SOBs fed me this crap" if they even exist.

Last edited:
Well I guess we now know the distraction to push and get attention away from Comey and the IG report that was put forth on today’s talking points.
Why would Trump block the sale of much needed weapons to counter Russian efforts in the Ukraine, all in efforts to distract from the comey nothingburger.

Reactions: Purple Tiger

If I was a reporter constantly getting burned by these "sources" I'd spill the names on air. "These worthless SOBs fed me this crap" if they even exist.
They’re not getting burned though, are they? The stories just fade away. And it sells ads. Everyone wins.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Why would Trump block the sale of much needed weapons to counter Russian efforts in the Ukraine, all in efforts to distract from the comey nothingburger.
Don’t know. That’s your talking point not mine.

Reporters at fox are constantly being burned by Trump being their source. eg North Korea, China is coming to the table etc

VN Store

Back