Tuberville to Clemson (RUMOR)

DoctorRx

Dont know if anyone has already posted this, but it is reported that Tommy Tuberville will step down tomorrow and take over at Clemson.

With the Auburn job opening up, do you think this effects the Tennessee search? Ex: Muschamp coached at Auburn.

Dont know if anyone has already posted this, but it is reported that Tommy Tuberville will step down tomorrow and take over at Clemson.

With the Auburn job opening up, do you think this effects the Tennessee search? Ex: Muschamp coached at Auburn.

have a link? I find it really hard to believe that Clemson would go after him.

Good for Tommy! He is a class act and a good coach.

4 years away from a 13-0 season. What is wrong with Auburn>?

He also owned Alabama. haha no wonder the Bama fans are so excited. The 2 coaches who have owned them are leaving the SEC.

Good for Tommy! He is a class act and a good coach.

4 years away from a 13-0 season. What is wrong with Auburn>?

He also owned Alabama. haha no wonder the Bama fans are so excited. The 2 coaches who have owned them are leaving the SEC.

I hate Tommy Tubberville, because he cries about every call that goes against Auburn.

I'm all right with crossing off Muschamp. And with Clemson being another team we don't have to compete with, although I think UT is a much better job anyways.

I heard Barnhart and Brando saying that he was going to Clemson. Heard nothing about tomm though.

I like Tubberville myself. I wouldn't want UT to hire him, at all, but I do like him for some reason. I hope he gets out of Auburn, as neither he nor the fans seem to like each other anymore. I am sure he would do decent at Clemson

VN Store

Back