Turner Update

UTVOLFAN

My friend in the recruiting office said that Turner is now leaning toward Tennessee. It's spreading around that he feels like staying home will be better for his family.

man gunner just said the tennessean said he was leaning towards usc.
what is it??????????????????????? :dunno: :dunno:

im about to go off. godd it just dont make sense. a hope he regrets hiis desion for the rest of his life. but wouldnt everyone who doesnt join tennessee?

we still have shots at bryan evans ken phillips and stewart. we have to get two of the. oh yeah and hayes if he stays.

lets just hope we meet them in the nc game and show him who he wishes throws him the ball.

I had never even heard of Patrick Turner before last week, so I really believe the Vols will be okay without him.

it takes forever. or you can go to the USC isnt the only one thread and go up one level to football forums. Find Patrik turner thread there.

does trooper have a visit for tonight?

i hear he is still supposed to meet with Turner or his parents tonight. Can anyone confirm?

does trooper have a visit for tonight?

i hear he is still supposed to meet with Turner or his parents tonight. Can anyone confirm?

i have no idea. i have moved on from this subject. i just hope he regrets this desion.

How does Fulmer recruit so well out of state and lose the two best in-state players? :dunno: It just dosen't make sense.

it ahs to be that he uses the stadium and the great campus to there advantage and the instate players have seen it before and it doesnt work for them?

Slick Shelley has narrowed his choices to UT and LSU. Getting him might take away a little sting from losing Turner. :cross:

you felt a sting from turner. it felt more like a hammer hit me in the gut.

While it's never good to lose on an talent such as Turner I think we have plenty of capable recieivers to take up the slack. Keep in mind we still could end up with the #1 class in the country. We'll be fine. ;)

i think all it takes is for either phillips or stewart to come here and we got it on lock. does anyone know anything about the running back lamarcus coker. he is the 7th ranked rb and is coming to tennessee. anyone know how good he is?

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 19, 2005 7:06 PM
i think all it takes is for either phillips or stewart to come here and we got it on lock. does anyone know anything about the running back lamarcus coker. he is the 7th ranked rb and is coming to tennessee. anyone know how good he is?

Coker is great...ive watched him play. he's extremely fast

VN Store

Back