Turner

UTVOLFAN

We don't really need him...we have a deep WR roster. Most of all, I don't like the fact that he is an unloyal local boy. Just my thoughts, but he won't be missed.

im looking long tterm when all our recivers leave early. who will we have to go to.
turner

Hey, if he is willing to play for us, let him by all means. We're going to need all the guns we can get if we're thinking tital shot against USC next season.

but not just next season. we will be strong for the next 3 to 4 seasons. i mean reall strong.

Or that. USC will stay in the national title hunt as long as Carroll and Chow stay there. I'm looking forward to back-to-back USC vs. UT national title games.

norm chow is gone soon. he is going to san fran. watch

San Fran? Like hell any NFL team would take an offensive coordinator from a college team. I don't care if they are six-time defending national champs.

well the qbs he has coached are great. thats what san fran needs.

And Spurrier was supposed to turn the Redskins around.

For the most part, college ball coaches cannot take it to the NFL.

Back to turner, I had an inside tip that tomorrow the whole ut coaching staff (except Philip) is making the trip to turner's house to try and (influence) his commitment.

really. thats how auburn goot rodnnie and cadillac from us. i hope it works

Originally posted by dalelindsay81@Jan 17, 2005 6:29 PM
san fran hired nolan from the ravens. chow isnt going anywhere.

I forgot that little tidbit...

I think every coaching situation in the NFL is taken care of. Owners aren't to keen on bringing up college guys at the moment, anyways.

Chow will probably take off after USC starts its downswing eventually, but he's at USC to stay until then.

Actually, USC has kinda been kinda quiet, just sticking to Cali for most of their recruiting. Not like it's a bad thing; The state produces an absolute wealth of players. It practically feeds all of the Pac-10.

VN Store

Back