Turner

surrealvol

You know, for some reason I just do not get a good feeling about the Patrick Turner-USC connection. Every now and then a big-time recruit goes sailing off to a school that just doesn't seem to fit the overall scheme of things and then things just do not work out quite like everyone thought they would.

I do not wish Patrick any bad luck or ill-will but I just don't get a good feeling about this one. Most of the other recruits we lost this year made sense to me in one way or another but this one just has a bad feel to it. At least for me it does.

Yep, I know what you mean. None of USC's receivers are seniors either. I don't keep up with them, so I don't know if any of them are going to enter the draft. If they don't though, I think that he would have had a better chance starting at Tennessee next year. Like I said about Oher not wanting to win a NC, I think it is the opposite here with Turner. So with saying that, I hope he gets to meet that Big Orange defense next year in the NC game.

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Jan 19, 2005 11:55 PM
He'll be fine out there.

There is no doubt in my mind that he will be fine at USC. That is not too shabby of a program to go to. I just hate to see that TN talent go off to Cali to play in the Pac 10. :rolleyes:

VN Store

Back