Twitter Barstool USF

hixsonvol

noob
If you’re on Twitter, give Barstool USF a follow.

They are absolutely lighting up Bama on the trash talk. It’s hilarious and renlentless.

I’d love to see Golesh beat Bama this weekend but Barstool has given them years of bulletin board material.

Posted this before but got some kind of weird security error so trying again.

I would be careful here. Golesh is a star on the rise. USF manages to take down Bama and you can pretty much guarantee Golesh will be moving to a higher tax bracket in about three months.

If UF strikes out on Lane, CAG may be their next call. Already knows the territory in FL, runs an offense that Gator fans are clamoring for after the Sunbelt Billy experience.

Golesh was Heupels right hand man for how long? While I believe that Heupel no doubt kept the "secret sauce" a bit of a mystery, Golesh at UF could be dangerous. If nothing else, he is by all impressions a competent coach-and that's about all it takes to win a decent number of games at UF.

Personally , I think UF could be better served by giving ole Billy a few more years to get the train back on the tracks. I also hear some good things about an up and coming hard charger currently the head man at Arkansas State. Butch could put the Gators back together, brick by brick.

Posted this before but got some kind of weird security error so trying again.

I would be careful here. Golesh is a star on the rise. USF manages to take down Bama and you can pretty much guarantee Golesh will be moving to a higher tax bracket in about three months.

If UF strikes out on Lane, CAG may be their next call. Already knows the territory in FL, runs an offense that Gator fans are clamoring for after the Sunbelt Billy experience.

Golesh was Heupels right hand man for how long? While I believe that Heupel no doubt kept the "secret sauce" a bit of a mystery, Golesh at UF could be dangerous. If nothing else, he is by all impressions a competent coach-and that's about all it takes to win a decent number of games at UF.

Personally , I think UF could be better served by giving ole Billy a few more years to get the train back on the tracks. I also hear some good things about an up and coming hard charger currently the head man at Arkansas State. Butch could put the Gators back together, brick by brick.
florduh will be too stupid to go after CAG.

florduh will be too stupid to go after CAG.
Florida has won 17 of the last 20. They have made us look stupid more than once. Yes they are not looking to have a good year, but still. There is a lot of truth in what @stolitonic said. For me, it's hard to be cocky about Florida until we can at least hang 3 or 4 in a row on them. And dang, Kentucky has had better luck with them than we have.

VN Store

Back