Twitter Reaction to Myles Garrett

Look all I know is this. I'm hearing a lot of announcers saying OJ should be in jail. And maybe he should. But when your wife is doing drugs with a white man you've got every right to grab that knife. I'm just saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: volinbham
Look all I know is this. I'm hearing a lot of announcers saying OJ should be in jail. And maybe he should. But when your wife is doing drugs with a white man you've got every right to grab that knife. I'm just saying.

With a heavy dose of sarcasm. So I changed to blue font.

Now that is funny Crap right there. Garrett will probably say he was trying to put Rudolph's helmet back on and if it don't fit you must acquit :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The who started it argument is stupid. So if a guy slaps you in the face and you shoot him , is that explanation going to work out. I know it's an extreme example

Reactions: allvol123
The who started it argument is stupid. So if a guy slaps you in the face and you shoot him , is that explanation going to work out. I know it's an extreme example
Not really all that extreme. Even if Rudolph called him a name, it doesn't warrant assault and battery with a deadly weapon with an intent to do bodily harm.

So typical. Someone uses race to attempt to change the narrative to something other than their abhorrent behavior.

VN Store

Back