Two Biggies

surrealvol

I have to take off and teach a night class but I just wanted to say that I just have this good feeling that we are going to get two WHOPPER commitments before the middle of the week is over.

Just a feeling...

Originally posted by surrealvol@Jan 24, 2005 4:07 PM
I have to take off and teach a night class but I just wanted to say that I just have this good feeling that we are going to get two WHOPPER commitments before the middle of the week is over.

Just a feeling...

any hints???

I heard someone else mention a big suprise coming in a couple of days.

i have two ideas.

either phillips is coming here ( :rocks: )

or turner changed his mind just like his parents wanted him to :daddy:

I just wish that Rivals or Scout would make him a soft commit. That would tie me over.

I think Turner is a very longshot at this point.

I don't know freak, There might be a very small chance that he will change his mind. His father is not very happy about the whole USC thing.

"He is still questioning whether or not he made the right decision," Steve Turner said about the state's No. 2 prospect in the News Sentinel's Top 25. "If I were them, I wouldn't really count him until he signs on the paper."

Wishful thinking on the dads part. He is a Trojan.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Jan 24, 2005 7:52 PM

OK then, I give up on him. Next!!!!

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Jan 24, 2005 7:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Jan 24, 2005 7:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vol_freak@Jan 24, 2005 7:52 PM

OK then, I give up on him. Next&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/quote]
I hope I am wrong. B)

If so I will glady eat some big orange crow. :lol:

well if he listens to his parents at all he will be coming to tennessee. but i dont want him coming here if he dont want to play for us and only did it because of his parents.

we dont need turner. we do need phillips though. we should let turner be a thing of the past and move on and focus on phillips. maybe slick will come around.

i think they should do a simulated vol walk for the recruits. that is an adrenaline rush. they would love that :censored: .

VN Store

Back