Two more UF players out with torn ACL's

What's even worse is that if we do beat the gators this year, it will blamed on injuries.

I don't wish harm to any athlete who has worked hard and trained to get where he is at, but as I have said before I will save my tears for the VOLS.

If we beat Fla. I am sure we will hear excuses, and injuries will be one. I don't care as long as we beat them. 07 bothered me but 06 and the blown call on the roughing the passer still sticks in my craw...you want to look at breaks, think about that one and the blown fumble call against LSU, game changers, maybe...who knows but I still think we were 2 plays from 2 extra wins. Ark just kicked our collective asses in 06, Fla and LSU "not so much." GO VOLS

the bug has gotten ahold of us pretty good a couple of years, not so much the past 2 years, but i'm thankful we're ok for now... let them have their turn, i dont recall hearing of them having an injury riddled season anytime recently... now if all our guys would just slide we'll stay healthy!

the bug has gotten ahold of us pretty good a couple of years, not so much the past 2 years, but i'm thankful we're ok for now... let them have their turn, i dont recall hearing of them having an injury riddled season anytime recently... now if all our guys would just slide we'll stay healthy!
:eek:lol:

I heard on Sport Talk in Chattanooga yesterday afternoon that Meyer more or less said (about UGA's lineman loss for the season) that it serves him/them right after the celebration last year.

If true, maybe his bad energy is drawing bad energy?

VN Store

Back