UA to ACC

They claim to have already won the frozen 4 three times already. The gumps can lay claim to the 4 greatest hockey players. It's a little known fact that Gordie Howe invented ice hockey after a conversation with Nick Saben. The context of his wisdom has been lost over the years. We should all be greatful to bask in their shadows.
In all seriousness, did anyone else find the term the frozen tide stupid. I'm not a tide expert, but I'm almost positive that if water is frozen it can't form a tide. Moral of this post is simple. I hate those people and everything they stand for.

Last edited:
They claim to have already won the frozen 4 three times already. The gumps can lay claim to the 4 greatest hockey players. It's a little known fact that Gordie Howe invented ice hockey after a conversation with Nick Saben. The context of his wisdom has been lost over the years. We should all be greatful to bask in their shadows.
In all seriousness, did anyone else find the term the frozen tide stupid. I'm not a tide expert, but I'm almost positive that if water is frozen it can't form a tide. Moral of this post is simple. I hate those people and everything they stand for.
im in line with you with all things Tide

Incidentally the best athletic team we had when I attended Knoxvile West was ice hockey.. St Louis Blues fan and a regular in the 60s at Knoxville Knights games

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back