UCLA losing another olineman

Only one returning starter. I believe slick rick has converted some TEs and Dlineman to fill the void.

Ouch, and still a month to go... I wonder if they will even be able to field a team!?!?!?

If we don't

A) Dominate them in the trenches

and

B) Blitz the every living hell out of them

then I'll be worried,

Ayers should come close to matching his sack total from last year.

Last edited:
Donovan Edwards would not have been able to play against us anyways. He was a 2009 commitment that wants to enroll early this upcoming December.

Looking at a UCLA Depth Chart, they have 2 returning starters on the O-Line and a converted TE playing RG. We should still have a field day...

nope he's an 08. but i do agree that it was unlikely he would start given his experience. i'm fairly sure one of those 2 starters is out for the season.

I want to edit the UCLA roster to take these guys out on NCAA09 and see what happens.

wow, it's just like dominos at this point for these guys...so i guess the big question is who do they lose next?

I think Neuheisel will start looking at the cheerleaders, and not in the way most people do...

Anyone remember that guy?

Don't remind us. There are two things that are unspoken on this website, the 05' season and slickrick.

Now to the story...

Anyone think we can match the sack total for all last season in this one game?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

No OL, No passing game, only real offensive threat is coming off of an ACL surgery, bad defense.... yep, should be a close game.

I'll be scared if the Big Orange doesn't beat the Bruins by at least 17 points (we all know Phil won't run up the score)...

I'll be scared if the Big Orange doesn't beat the Bruins by at least 17 points (we all know Phil won't run up the score)...

But hasn't Phil said he would let Clawson run his offense? If so, Clawson scored more then 40 points quite a few times at Richmond. He eveb had a few games in the 60's.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back