unconventional
Alistair Overeem(36-11) defeats Brock Lesnar(5-3) - TKO

Nate Diaz(15-7) defeats Donald Cerrone(17-4) - Unanimous Decision

Johny Hendricks(24-3-1) defeats Jon Fitch(12-1) - KO

Alexander Gustafsson(13-1) defeats Vladimir Matyushenko(26-6) - TKO

Jimy Hettes(10-0) defeats Nam Phan(17-10) - Unanimous Decision

Last edited:
I don't know what to make of this card.

Doesn't seem that great on paper but it has potential.

I used to not like Lesnar at all, not sure why, maybe because I didn't want a WWE guy to somehow discredit the sport I love to watch. I respect him, his size and his talent. I still typically root for the US fighter and will do so in this one.

I agree with you on the card, it's kind of low key, even the undercard is lighter than usual. Don't think I'll be buying this one.

I don't like Lesnar or Overeem, but I'll probably be rooting for Brock in this one. I think Overeem beats him, however.

This is a pretty weak card. If Mir replaces Overeem, this thing needs to go to Fox.

Rumblings that Overeem could potentially be replaced by Mir. Pretty vague as to the reason.

I saw this the other day and it sounds like the rumor is false. I believe Overeem's comments on Lesnar came after the rumor and even Dana White said he doesn't know where people get their info. The only thing I read that could be true is Overeem not having a license to fight where it's being held but hopefully the fight will go on as scheduled. I think I read something about a failed drug test too.

Who knows... I'm just gonna trust Dana and Overeem for now. I guess they could be keeping it on the dl if it's true but hopefully that's not the case.

Overeem has been linked to PEDs in the past, so that wouldn't be a shock to anyone if it was a failed drug test.

Getting this for free via the UFC app on my 360.....cant wait to see Reem and Lesnar collide. I think whoever hits the mat first will lose and I think it will be early in the first.

Actually, not tomorrow night. Two nights from now...

Despite the card not being the greatest, we're all but guaranteed someone geting knocked out or submitted in the main event. Would be surprised if the fight goes the distance

Actually, not tomorrow night. Two nights from now...

Despite the card not being the greatest, we're all but guaranteed someone geting knocked out or submitted in the main event. Would be surprised if the fight goes the distance
No, it's tomorrow night

You're right ha.

For some reason when I realized it was Friday tomorrow, I thought it was incorrect because fights are always on Saturday nights.

My bad.

VN Store

Back