UFC 143 - February 4th @ 9PM ET

unconventional
Interim Welterweight Championship: Nick Diaz(26-7-1) vs. Carlos Condit(27-5)

Fabricio Werdum(15-5-1) defeats Roy Nelson(16-7) - Decision

Josh Koscheck(17-5) defeats Mike Pierce(13-5) - Decision

Renan Barão(28-1-1) defeats Scott Jorgensen(13-5) - Decision

Ed Herman(20-7) defeats Clifford Starks(8-1) - Submission

Last edited:
Sucky card, not very good.

Now that I got that out of the way... Actually looking forward to the top three fights. Could end being pretty good.

Starks has a hammer. ...needs some ground work though.

Was pulling for Starks but Herman's experience prevailed.

Good first fight.

^ lol, probably.

Second fight of the night was boring.

Another lame fight.

At least the Roy Nelson fight should be good.

Awesome first round. Big Country is the man. Classy move letting Werdum stand up and fight. He was right next to him and could have punched him while getting up but that's pathetic and Big Country doesn't want no fluke win

Awesome first round. Big Country is the man. Classy move letting Werdum stand up and fight. He was right next to him and could have punched him while getting up but that's pathetic and Big Country doesn't want no fluke win

I thought this was over early but Nelson is a tough sob.

I'd give round 1 to Condit. But it will probably go to Diaz since everybody seems to love him.

I don't know why Diaz is being so cocky. He isn't doing anything really and even if he wins, which he probably will if the judges decide... GSP will embarrass him. He'd take him down at will and hump him til he is finished.

I don't know why Diaz is being so cocky. He isn't doing anything really and even if he wins, which he probably will if the judges decide... GSP will embarrass him. He'd take him down at will and hump him til he is finished.

We just had the same conversation.

We just had the same conversation.

lol Gotta love a humping til completion conversation. Hearing that he wants to punch Diaz in the face makes me worry he'd change his game plan though. Diaz does a good job of goading people. GSP can manhandle him all day if he wants to. I would like to see him punch Diaz in the face but I just want to see Diaz be less of an ass. GSP taking him down and making him fel weak/pathetic would put him in his place. Diaz is a bully... he just has a good head on his shoulders and has self control. But he's really just a bully who thinks he's bigger and badder than everyone else.

Interim champion. The rightful champion will take it back soon enough. Solid fight overall but GSP is a far more dominant version of Condit. He fights smart but he can manhandle anyone at will. Nobody in his weight class come close to matching what he's capable of. He's a physical specimen that dwarfs the rest.

Is UFC becoming fake? One of Diaz's trainers in the background just put on the fakest, "whaaaat? no way!" faces I've ever seen. First Brock and now Diaz. Just like some sell themselves as jerks, I'm not buying this. Either they're putting the hurt on Dana for more money or Dana is paying them to do this.

lol Gotta love a humping til completion conversation. Hearing that he wants to punch Diaz in the face makes me worry he'd change his game plan though. Diaz does a good job of goading people. GSP can manhandle him all day if he wants to. I would like to see him punch Diaz in the face but I just want to see Diaz be less of an ass. GSP taking him down and making him fel weak/pathetic would put him in his place. Diaz is a bully... he just has a good head on his shoulders and has self control. But he's really just a bully who thinks he's bigger and badder than everyone else.

Looked like Condit pushed his buttons & let Diaz's personality beat himself then he wanted to cry about it.

if Diaz wanted to fight that bad he should have tried to take him down. Condit fought smart and came from all kinds of angles with his kicks to keep him at bay.

VN Store

Back