unconventional
Rich Franklin(29-6-1) defeats Wanderlei Silva(34-12-1-1) - Unanimous Decision

Cezar Ferreira(5-2) defeats Sergio Moraes(6-2) - Unanimous Decision

Rony Mariano(11-3) defeats Godofredo Pepey(8-1) - Unanimous Decision

Fabricio Werdum(16-5-1) defeats Mike Russow(15-2-1) - TKO

Hacran Dias(21-1-1) defeats Yuri Alcantara(27-4) - Unanimous Decision

Last edited:
Two featherweight fights.

A bunch of first time fighters in the UFC.

Main event with two guys that have losing records in their last 5 and 9 fights.

We'll see how this goes.... I'll be here.

This may be the first time ever that I've had no interest in a UFC card, still may watch tho lol

This may be the first time ever that I've had no interest in a UFC card, still may watch tho lol

Yeah, I'm not that excited about it either.

Maybe the first time fighters will swing for the fences since they don't have a lot to lose and it will result in some knockouts though. Hopefully.

I'm assuming neither featherweight fight will end with a knock so that leaves 3 fights for potential knockouts.(Watch them both be knockouts now :))

What channel?

lol

Pretty hard to believe this is a PPV. Dana White wouldn't even pay 60 bucks for this card.

That featherweight was packing some power in that fight. He probably could have knocked him out but I guess submitting the guy was easier.

Dude tried kicking him with the buzzer going off at the end of the round.

Maynard seemed like a dick last night and now this guy? I guess having a tramp stamp and being a jerk go hand in hand. Seriously though, what's with these guys that have tramp stamps?

What a turn around in the 3rd round for tramp stamp. Those were some big shots, can't believe the dude stayed on his feet. I think that's first TKO I've seen where the guy is still standing.

Wanderlei Silva(34-11-1-1) vs. Rich Franklin(28-6-1)

Cezar Ferreira(4-2) vs. Sergio Moraes(6-1)

Godofredo Pepey(8-0) vs. Rony Mariano(10-3)

Fabricio Werdum(15-5-1) vs. Mike Russow(15-1-1)

Yuri Alcantara(27-3) vs. Hacran Dias(20-1-1)

Wandy is my fav fighter but im not watchin, I may watch his fight online

Last edited:
Joe Rogan just called out MMA judging. lol

I love Rogan. He's as a real as they come

That fight was nothing special. Really good sportsmanship shown at the end though.

What happened?

The fight ended with them on the ground and they were just hugging each other on the ground, lol. Was also nothing special but a lot of fighters aren't quite that friendly after fights.

Not that best TKO but I'll take it. The first blow was pretty good though

And it's really hard to pay attention to the fights with the Hooters Bikini Pageant on in the background on FX.

That fight was terrible for a co-main event. Not sure why the Jason dude was acting tough at the end like "what!?! come at me bro!". It's not like he kicked the guys ass or anything. He's going to get the decision but that was bad.

Way better than the other fights. The featherweight fights anyways.

How have the earlier fights been?

Not very good.

They heavyweight fight was alright because heavyweight fights usually are. But the two featherweight fights were pretty useless. There were a bunch of beat downs in the prelims though.

VN Store

Back