UFC 151 - September 1st @ 10PM ET

unconventional
Light Heavyweight Championship
Jon Jones(16-1) vs. Dan Henderson(29-8)

Dennis Siver(20-8) vs. Eddie Yagin(16-5-1)

Dennis Hallman(51-14-2) vs. Thiago Tavares(17-4-1)

John Lineker(19-6) vs. Yasuhiro Urush!tani(19-5-6)

Michael Johnson(11-6) vs. Danny Castillo(14-4)

Last edited:
So I had been looking forward to this because of the Jones and Henderson fight obviously but after looking at the card, I'm not as excited as I was. A lot of the time when I don't think the card looks that great on paper, it ends up being awesome but I didn't think UFC 149 would be very good and it wasn't. Although the 149 prelims were amazing. On top of not having a good feeling about the card being that great, I feel like Jon Jones will take care of Henderson no problem, thus the only fight I'm that excited for, it's like I know the outcome. Hopefully the card surprises. A Jon Jones loss would certainly surprise me so I'm gonna hope that happens.

Also, I had to use an exclamation point for Yushiro's name because originally it had four asterisks in the middle of his name haha

Last edited:
I dont know if ill catch this one or not, ill be watching Bama vs Michigan and im not sure the people's house ill be at will order it or not. Jones will win and the other fights don't tickle my fancy

Heavyweight Championship
Jon Jones(16-1) vs. Dan Henderson(29-8)

Dennis Siver(20-8) vs. Eddie Yagin(16-5-1)

Dennis Hallman(51-14-2) vs. Thiago Tavares(17-4-1)

John Lineker(19-6) vs. Yasuhiro Urush!tani(19-5-6)

Michael Johnson(11-6) vs. Danny Castillo(14-4)
You sure it's not Light Heavyweight Championship?

I dont know if ill catch this one or not, ill be watching Bama vs Michigan and im not sure the people's house ill be at will order it or not. Jones will win and the other fights don't tickle my fancy

Oh, nice. Other than the Tennessee game on Friday night, I didn't really look at the rest of the games on Saturday. Looks like I'll be watching the fights online and the game on TV. That should be an excellent night following the Tennessee game the previous night. Assuming Tennessee wins that is and I feel pretty confident they will. If they don't, I'll probably be pissed and Saturday will end up sucking.

Oh, nice. Other than the Tennessee game on Friday night, I didn't really look at the rest of the games on Saturday. Looks like I'll be watching the fights online and the game on TV. That should be an excellent night following the Tennessee game the previous night. Assuming Tennessee wins that is and I feel pretty confident they will. If they don't, I'll probably be pissed and Saturday will end up sucking.

Ill be watching Clemson beat Auburn too I hope

Pretty bad card but I cannot stomach the feeling of missing the Jones vs. Hendo fight. Who knows, maybe they'll surprise me.

Lol, I just looked up the facebook prelims and they excite me more than the card. Shane Roller, Charlie Brenneman, and JACOB VOLKMANN. Those are actually pretty good names.

Lol, I just looked up the facebook prelims and they excite me more than the card. Shane Roller, Charlie Brenneman, and JACOB VOLKMANN. Those are actually pretty good names.

This. This card is pretty freakin weak, tbh. The headliner is good, but everyone knows Bones should work Hendo.

VN Store

Back