UFC 160 - May 25th @ 10PM ET

unconventional
Heavyweight Championship
Cain Velasquez(11-1) vs. Antonio Silva(18-4)

Junior Dos Santos(15-2) vs. Mark Hunt(9-7)

Glover Teixeira(20-2) vs. James Te-Huna(16-5)

Gray Maynard(11-1-1) vs. TJ Grant(20-5)

Donald Cerrone(19-5) vs. KJ Noons(11-6)

I think there will be some solid beatings but that's because the card is a little lopsided. JDS, Teixeria and Cerrone should have a field day. I'm all but certain Cain will as well but Silva looked good against Oveereem. Cain is the fastest heavyweight there is and should pummel Silva. Silva might have a punchers chance though.

And Ricky Story, Colton Smith and Brian Bowles are on the preliminary card. Now sure what happened to Bowles for him to be dropped to facebook. Dude exits WEC fighting Dominick Cruz and just fought Urijah Faber in his last fight. Weird that he'll be on facebook for his next fight. And I'd love to see Colton Smith get his ass beat. The dude he's fighting has 4 knockouts and 5 submissions in 10 wins and is 10-2. Welcome to the UFC, kid.

I can't wait for the JDS-Hunt fight. I think you might be in for a surprise on that one, TOP. Either way, those 2 are going to stand and bang, and there should be some fireworks.

Glover will take one step closer to #1 contender status.

As for the main event, I don't see it going any different than the first fight. Bigfoot's KO of Overeem was nice, but he was down 2-0 on the scorecard, and Overeem was gassed to the point that he could barely stand.

I can't wait for the JDS-Hunt fight. I think you might be in for a surprise on that one, TOP.

Perhaps I will. My love for big men is well known around these parts...

By the way, I'm glad there are actually people around here who talk about UFC these days. If you go back to when I first started making PPV threads, there would be like 8 comments by the end of a PPV and all 8 would be mine lool. The UFC Thread was nowhere to be found. It had existed I guess but virtually nobody had posted in it and it fell into obscurity. We actually have a good group of guys here that like UFC. It's nice actually having people to talk to now lol

Perhaps I will. My love for big men is well known around these parts...

By the way, I'm glad there are actually people around here who talk about UFC these days. If you go back to when I first started making PPV threads, there would be like 8 comments by the end of a PPV and all 8 would be mine lool. The UFC Thread was nowhere to be found. It had existed I guess but virtually nobody had posted in it and it fell into obscurity. We actually have a good group of guys here that like UFC. It's nice actually having people to talk to now lol

I try to make an effort to talk briefly about the main cards on my radio show. Because of the new FOX deal, a lot more people have a chance to watch quality MMA and mainstream fighters. I think it has provided a boost in the number of casual fans the sport has. 5 years ago, the only thing you could watch for free was WEC (which was on Versus, a channel a lot of people didn't have) and TUF (not always quality fights, more of a soap opera). I think the interest is growing and will continue to grow.

I try to make an effort to talk briefly about the main cards on my radio show. Because of the new FOX deal, a lot more people have a chance to watch quality MMA and mainstream fighters. I think it has provided a boost in the number of casual fans the sport has. 5 years ago, the only thing you could watch for free was WEC (which was on Versus, a channel a lot of people didn't have) and TUF (not always quality fights, more of a soap opera). I think the interest is growing and will continue to grow.

I take UGO Sports is your radio show and is it something you broadcast online?

And yeah, UFC PPV's add up for the price. Gotta pick wisely sometimes unless you cough*watch online* cough. lol

I take UGO Sports is your radio show and is it something you broadcast online?

And yeah, UFC PPV's add up for the price. Gotta pick wisely sometimes unless you cough*watch online* cough. lol

Yeah we're on the radio in southern Middle TN and we stream it online.

Well... someone's face will get punched in on Saturday for sure. So that's good...

No hard feelings in the ECF thread, Ben.

I get way too into sports haha

Could use a good face punching right about now. Which reminds me... Shane Carwin retired. of course he did loool. sigh

Well... someone's face will get punched in on Saturday for sure. So that's good...

No hard feelings in the ECF thread, Ben.

I get way too into sports haha

Non taken man, its all good. I get riled up to about people hating Lebron lol

Seriously Ben and Jerry..

Yeah, that just happened lol.

With everything going on, I was thinking... I love seeing some people get smashed. Then I remembered my favorite fighter retired. Why... why can't I have one thing lol

Help me Shogunbi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.

Seriously Ben and Jerry..

Yeah, that just happened lol.

With everything going on, I was thinking... I love seeing some people get smashed. Then I remembered my favorite fighter retired. Why... why can't I have one thing lol

Help me Shogunbi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.

Lol

Non taken man, its all good. I get riled up to about people hating Lebron lol

I get it.

You saw me with that Heat troll.

I'm generally respectful in all aspects of life. When people start poking the bear, I respond lol.

I try to be civil until provoked. Should remain civil regardless and take the high road but I feel like it's good enough I don't go around bein a butthole to begin with lol

I get it.

You saw me with that Heat troll.

I'm generally respectful in all aspects of life. When people start poking the bear, I respond lol.

I try to be civil until provoked. Should remain civil regardless and take the high road but I feel like it's good enough I don't go around bein a butthole to begin with lol

Moral of the story, don't poke the butthole?

And wow... think of what a heart breaker that loss was. I just reflected on it a bit and shiiiii...t. Game looks like it's over in regulation and Paul George hits an insane 3 to force overtime. In overtime down 2, the Pacers are in the process of turning it over, are able to recover the ball and Paul George goes to the line and hits all 3. Then with 2.2 seconds, lose on the easiest of baskets. smh... it's funny because until the final few moves by Vogel, I was ready to crown him one of the great future coaches. What a collapse at the end.

And wow... think of what a heart breaker that loss was. I just reflected on it a bit and shiiiii...t. Game looks like it's over in regulation and Paul George hits an insane 3 to force overtime. In overtime down 2, the Pacers are in the process of turning it over, are able to recover the ball and Paul George goes to the line and hits all 3. Then with 2.2 seconds, lose on the easiest of baskets. smh... it's funny because until the final few moves by Vogel, I was ready to crown him one of the great future coaches. What a collapse at the end.

Lol get some sleep man

Lol get some sleep man

You know that's bad lol

It's worthy of going to bed for sure. It's like Alabama's Fat Cody blocking our two field goals or the LSU/North Carolina games. The LSU game literally broke my heart. I know as things progressed, I honestly thought that wasn't just a game changer but a future changer for Dooley. Would he have still sucked? Probably. But, I don't know. I feel like that could have done a lot for the program and him building the confidence of the team. Then they go to their bowl game and happens again with North Carolina. Couldn't imagine how the players felt at that point... at least the Pacers still have a series to go but that loss was pretty brutal when you see how it happened. An easy lay up.... after everything, an easy lay up. lol

VN Store

Back