UFC on Fox 3 - May 5th @ 8:00PM ET

unconventional
Nate Diaz(16-7) defeats Jim Miller(21-4) - Submission

Johny Hendricks(13-1) defeats Josh Koscheck(17-6) - Split Decision

Alan Belcher(18-6) defeats Rousimar Palhares(14-4) - TKO

Lavar Johnson(17-5) defeats Pat Barry(7-5) - TKO

Last edited:
Nate Diaz(15-7) vs. Jim Miller(21-3)

Josh Koscheck(17-5) vs. Johny Hendricks(12-1)

Rousimar Palhares(14-3) vs. Alan Belcher(17-6)

Pat Barry(7-4) vs. Lavar Johnson(16-5)

I threw up on my shirt a little when I seen this card a few weeks ago.

Do not like Koscheck.

I think UFC has paid him off to be the bad guy. He's respectful after fights but he's a jackwagon leading up to them.

Barry/Johnson have made it all 3 rounds only 1 time combined. This could be good :)

Ooooooooh!!! hahaha

That was pretty good. I'll take a knock out any day

Johnson just asked if it was a TKO or KO.

I listed it as KO but just saw they called it TKO. How?? He walked away cause he knew it was over. That's a KO if I ever saw one. He didn't need a ref to stop it

It was sloppy, but good fight.

Sometimes I prefer sloppy fights. As long as they have the ability to finish. I watch amateur fights and they go the distance with no threat of either being able to finish. I hate watching fighters that don't have the capability to finish a fight. Sloppy pros can make for good fights :)

Koscheck's eye not looking too good. He'll probably win since I'm assuming that's what Dana wants.

Seeing the highlights and Koscheck took some huge shots. He's impressive, too bad he acts like a dick leading up to the fights. His fights are usually pretty good though.

Diaz is a punk. Miller needs to knock some manners into him

I'm not big on Diaz either, but he was very impressive tonight.

Overall, good night of FREE fights tonight.

I've watched @ 120 of my kids bjj classes and am enjoying ufc even more by recognizing subtle movements that determine the outcome of many fights.

Don't care for Nick Diaz, but I love Nate Diaz. So technically sound, and he wins almost every fight in comeback fashion. Always a good fight.

VN Store

Back