UGA Fans disgruntled, tell me they are done and are ready to become fans of other...

fulmermaniac

Crush Em Kiffin
Of other teams, can you believe that? I mean i understand they lost 2 key games this year and I understand they probably won't win another NC for quite some time but ready to jump ship, well I guess I really do understand. That has got to be tiring, every single year looking forward to a great season and they get screwed every time by getting their butts beat, haha, I love it. Screw Georgia and I believe some of the fans are starting to smarten up.

What they have come to recognize is that 1) last year was flukish; and 2) they just aren't nearly where they thought they were as a program.

I look forward to Florida smushing them again next year.

I always said they wouldn't make it through their tough schedule. They love Richt now, but he has a history of getting blown out in big games. Looks like a second straight year they are going to miss out on a good opportunity to play for the SEC championship. IMO, they should have 3 losses with the other being to SC.

Of other teams, can you believe that? I mean i understand they lost 2 key games this year and I understand they probably won't win another NC for quite some time but ready to jump ship, well I guess I really do understand. That has got to be tiring, every single year looking forward to a great season and they get screwed every time by getting their butts beat, haha, I love it. Screw Georgia and I believe some of the fans are starting to smarten up.

The irony of this post kills me.:eek:lol:

UGA can't give over that hump. Maybe next year.

If Tebow stays (and I think he surely will unless they win the NT this year, which is remote), and if Harvin stays, we get back 90 % of our defense, which has done nothing but get better.

Florida will be sick next year.

If Tebow stays (and I think he surely will unless they win the NT this year, which is remote), and if Harvin stays, we get back 90 % of our defense, which has done nothing but get better.

I think they both go, while the money is still there.

Yeah...Tennessee is going to be sick next year too...but not the kind you're talking about :) .....:ermm:

Harvin will jump while he's healthy.

Timmy probably stays.

agreed. Makes no sense for Harvin to stay any longer and Tebow just isn't going to be a big pick as an NFL QB.
Word is that Harvin has stated that he wants to come back next year. Take it as you would like. I don't think it is true, but many people inside the gator program are stating that it is really a possibility.

Word is that Harvin has stated that he wants to come back next year. Take it as you would like. I don't think it is true, but many people inside the gator program are stating that it is really a possibility.

If he does good for him.

I just don't see it.

Let them win another NC and I bet he changes he mind.

Georgia fans are about as disillusioned as I have seen, and this includes the main board here.

2009 even if Moreno stays or goes they will be the best team in the SEC. Who are they losing after this year?

They were the best team in the SEC this year until all this happened
[LS] Jeff Henson is out for the season. - Suspension - 09/19/08[DT] Brandon Wood missed last game, expected to miss. - Suspension - 10/27[LB] Akeem Hebron missed last game doubtful - Ankle - 10/25/08[OL] Chris Little out indefinitely. - Foot - 08/26/08[OT] Trinton Sturdivant is expected to miss entire season. - Knee - 08/12/[OL] Vince Vance out for season - Knee - 10/12/08[TE] Tripp Chandler missed last game %27?%27 - Shoulder - 10/26/08[WR] Tony Wilson out for season - Ankle - 10/07/08[DL] Jeff Owens is expected to miss entire season - ACL - 08/31/08[LB] Dannell Ellerbe missed last game, upgraded to probable. - Knee - 10/2[LB] Charles White is expected to miss entire season - Achilles - 09/06/08 Quintin Banks is out indefinitely. - Knee - 10/22/08

2 more years for Richt... book it.

If Stafford stays for next year and they underachieve, he'll get 2 years. But if they lose to Paul Johnson this year, next year he will be on the hot seat (Stafford or not)...

Most of the unhappiness I've heard around here has been aimed at the DC, Willie Martinez, rather than at Richt himself. Bobo is not very popular either. Richt may not walk on water quite like he used to, but not much criticism seems to be aimed at him yet.

He had better not lose to Tech this year, though.

Most of the unhappiness I've heard around here has been aimed at the DC, Willie Martinez, rather than at Richt himself. Bobo is not very popular either. Richt may not walk on water quite like he used to, but not much criticism seems to be aimed at him yet.

He had better not lose to Tech this year, though.

My UGA friends hate Bobo. They wish he was somewhere else.

VN Store

Back