Uh-oh

toddbond007

:banghead: i just realized the bossox and yanks are on in addition to the vols :banghead: is anyone else stuck between a rock and a hard place tonight???

no, go to sleep. you got school tommorrow. ;)

flip back and forth.

Lady Vols final four game versus a baseball game? No, I don't see the delima.

B)

Baseball........................NOWAY!!!!! And even if I did watch baseball dont they play like 500 games, I dont think it a hard choice!!!!

Go Lady Vols!!!!!!!!! :good:

It is way too early to be concerned about the Sox vs. Yanks game. Besides, there will be about 1000 more of them this season anyway.

GO VOLS!

Why is it a dilemma? The Yankees and Sox play about 30 times a year, missing 1 game isn't going to be that bad.

I love the Red Sox, and have for years. The Yankees are to baseball what the Florida GateHers are to college football. That said,

NOTHING COMPARES TONIGHT TO OUR LADY VOLS!!!!!!!

Go Lady Vols!!!!!!!

:pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :wub: :wub: :wub: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :baloon: :baloon: :baloon: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

truthfully, I'm going to miss alot of our lady vols tonight. I have to watch some baseball. I love it. Nothing like it.

Nothing like Opening Day, and in "THE stadium." Re-assert the Curse!

Attachments

• w6miel78.jpg
    w6miel78.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 0
you cant be serious!....nothing trumps the vols when they are on tv....much less the stupid yank-mes and the idiot sox

27 championships and looking for more, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!

Attachments

• nyy_logobanner_primary.jpg
    nyy_logobanner_primary.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 0
Originally posted by vols2345@Apr 3, 2005 11:18 AM
no, go to sleep. you got school tommorrow. ;)

flip back and forth.

No biggie! Lady Vols are the pick to watch over baseball right now. We've go all season for baseball, but hope that the Bosox prevail over the Yankees. I'm not a Yankee fan. :bad:
Would rather watch UT basketball (Lady Vols) and UT football over anything else on TV. :good: Tell me you would rather watch somehting else. I've even watch UT ball over NASCAR. How's that?

Yuck You!!!! 6-1 pinstrippers... I luv it.

Attachments

• logo_retro_81x81.gif
    logo_retro_81x81.gif
    1 KB · Views: 0
Pretty unbelievable that the Women's Final Four is on ESPN and the MLB prime time opener between Boston and NY is relegated to ESPN2...

VN Store

Back