UK QB Pulley kicked off the team

good to see brooks' team is going to go back to his historical sub .500 record. some things never change. . .

kentucky had last season the equivalent of what Ole Miss had in 03.......a flash in the pan.....and this bit of news isn't what tips it in that direction.

Beat me to posting this!

Yeah, stick a fork in KY.. Cause we're tacking another year on the NCAA's longest consecutive win streak over them!

Guess that made their QB controversy a little easier though. Even if now they are stuck with some random guy as their back-up.

Guess that made their QB controversy a little easier though. Even if now they are stuck with some random guy as their back-up.

One of UK's freshmen will probably end up as a backup, rather than Fidler.

Brooks is a no-nonsense stand-up guy. He gave Pulley every chance to succeed, and Curtis pi$$ed it away. It sucks, but Hartline will be more of a stable influence for the team. He's built more out of the Woodson mold but is fairly mobile.

kentucky had last season the equivalent of what Ole Miss had in 03.......a flash in the pan.....and this bit of news isn't what tips it in that direction.

Let's play the season before you proclaim the demise of UK.

Beat me to posting this!

Yeah, stick a fork in KY.. Cause we're tacking another year on the NCAA's longest consecutive win streak over them!

Not so fast. UK fans are claiming this is the year. Although, every year seems to be "THE YEAR."

Not so fast. UK fans are claiming this is the year. Although, every year seems to be "THE YEAR."

Actually, I"m pretty sure last year was supposed to be "The Year," and in a lot of ways, it was. The Pulley dismissal won't change much; the backroom whisper was that wouldn't have started, anyway. I am just sorry he seems to have pissed away so much athletic ability.

The general consensus around these parts is that he should have gone to Louisville. That way, he would still be on the team, as it might be impossible to get kicked off the Cards:)

I beg to differ Brian. I live among the delusion 24/7. The fact is, UK fans have no clue what they say.

Delusion happens everywhere. Every fanbase has idiots.

And for you to claim that you know the pulse of every UK fan is asinine.

Delusion happens everywhere. Every fanbase has idiots.

And for you to claim that you know the pulse of every UK fan is asinine.

I didn't say every UK fan. Living in Nicholasville for the past 37 years, gives me a good idea of what the general consensus is among the UK fans.

All one has to do is, listen to the call in shows or watch the news. Even your board has predictions of UK going undefeated this year or beating the Gators and the Vols finally.

VN Store

Back