UK vs. VMI

I love VMI's style of play. This may be GW v2.0. Kentucky won't win a single game playing defense like this. Saying that, I think that Billy gets em' coached up for a comeback.

I love VMI's style of play. This may be GW v2.0. Kentucky won't win a single game playing defense like this. Saying that, I think that Billy gets em' coached up for a comeback.

They play just like we do, up and down the court and a lot of threes.

They do a harder press than we do. They put ZERO emphasis on defense, unlike any championship hopeful team. Still, they're fun to watch and they're not afraid to shoot the 3 at all.

So, is this the channel UT plays on tomorrow? I can't pick up sports south even though I can drive 2 miles down the road and get it. I can get Fox Sports South, however.

My, my, KY losing by double digits to a school with total enrollment of 1300. What's wrong with this picture?

I wouldn't look much into this score right now, but, it's not encouraging to see your team losing early by 20+ points to a team that doesn't know what the word "defense" means.

Billy will have this team ready for the 2nd half. Liggins can play some ball, he is a fun one to watch.

I wouldn't look much into this score right now, but, it's not encouraging to see your team losing early by 20+ points to a team that doesn't know what the word "defense" means.
This is a team comprised, in large part, of guys who were run off the floor by Gardner Webb in the opener last year.

I didn't even know UK was playing, nor did I care, until I saw the 70-54 score scroll across on ESPN2.

I know they won't be, but I would love it if they were this horrible against our press.

VN Store

Back