Ultimate Team Vote Tennessee

SmokeyHound

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7Y22gnHQEY&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

#UltimateTeam Tennessee

I vote Tennessee first and vote Florida last.

Is this that best in the last 25 years thing?

Because I think our last few years disqualifies us even though we were great through most of the 1990s.

The word "ultimate" says all time to me. We are one of the top college programs in college football history. We can define college All-Americans at every position and have 19 members of the College Hall of Fame to choose from including two in the Pro Hall of Fame. That doesn't count a couple in the NFL now that may someday be in the college fall and at least one, that guy out there in Denver, in the Pro Hall of Fame. The vote is a popularity contest in the doldrums of summer to get attention.

It's possible to vote multiple times. Just either remove a letter from the tweet or change a vote somewhere else. Doesn't matter how, just do it!

The problem is that a decent portion of our fanbase is strongly against tweeting. They consider that stalking and weird

To be honest I don't have a twitter but I've got the picks set up. Just waiting on my girl to get here and I'm gonna make her vote it. haha.

BTW I don't consider it to be weird or anything. Just never got started. I'm a one social network guy.

I wonder if the scores would differ significantly if you could submit your picks directly on the site without tweeting. Interesting point.

Just realized that majority of people on twitter are younger. This could mean they are much more familiar with strong UF teams and weak TENN teams.

i just started thinking about how impressive it is for tennessee to have haynesworth and henderson at the d-tackle spot and then realized miami would have jerome brown and warren sapp.

it really is amazing that miami can legitmately compete with the programs like alabama and usc considering that it's pretty much 30 years worth of players vs. 100 years worth of players.

i can think of jim burt, ted hedricks, and ottis anderson. i don't know how many more players miami produced before it became the "U"

VN Store

Back