Unbelievable- Clearance Swearengen

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Just heard Jimmy Hyams talking about Clarence Swearengen was arrested and has bond set at $21,000 for muliple offenses including breaking into a mans house and asking for a gun because someone was chasing him (the police maybe).

Weird. :blink:

Was a great UT player, Mrs. Lachey. Does this mean you're a USC fan now too? :lol:

EDIT: Sorry, a b-ball player in the late '80's.

Originally posted by VOLracerx@May 6, 2005 4:21 PM
BTW that avatar makes me wanna puke... :yuck:

THIS from a man who's avatar looks like an old-fashioned cheese grater gone bad??

allright you topic hijackers... Swearengen played for the vols and was on Buzz's staff.

he was charged with possession of cocaine and aggravated assault. Buzz's operation is really starting to sound like a comedy of errors.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+May 6, 2005 3:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ May 6, 2005 3:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-VOLracerx@May 6, 2005 4:21 PM
BTW that avatar makes me wanna puke... :yuck:

THIS from a man who&#39;s avatar looks like an old-fashioned cheese grater gone bad?? [/quote]
hahahaha thats funny LIO.. :good:

yeah well..... :blink: ...take that..still makes me want to puke. I think the cheese grateer is preety funny looks like me bashing myself in the head with a hammer...didn&#39;t your mom tell you not to run with scissors :lol:

Ooooh, Freaky posted a link. That&#39;s his not-so-subtle way of saying STAY ON TOPIC, YOU IDIOTS&#33;

:eek:lol:

That IS a strange story. I guess that coke can make you paranoid huh? Either that or Bruce was chasing him down...

this makes me think of Richard Pryor shootingh his car and setting himself on fire, maybe Buzz should take his act on the road... oh wait he did

Thats a shame, I really liked him as a player. Couldn&#39;t shoot very well, but was a great ball handler, racked up a bunch of assists and was a great defensive player. A good hustler too.

VN Store

Back