Uniforms

jasonvol18

Krav Maga Blackbelt
I know at one time it was mentioned that UT was gonna release what Uniforms the team was going to wear each game. Did that ever come out. Curious as to which game the Grey's get brought out? Would guess either GA or Usce but havent heard.

That would be my guess too. It might even be Auburn. I hope its the USC game because that's the one I'm going to.

That would be my guess too. It might even be Auburn. I hope its the USC game because that's the one I'm going to.

Would love it to be the AU game. Im coming for that for sure. Trying to convert my Bammer girlfriend and figured I would bring her to the game of the team she hates most in Auburn. Chick has already ordered her Vol outfit and stuff to accessorize it, gotta love women.

Reactions: 1 person
Would love it to be the AU game. Im coming for that for sure. Trying to convert my Bammer girlfriend and figured I would bring her to the game of the team she hates most in Auburn. Chick has already ordered her Vol outfit and stuff to accessorize it, gotta love women.

You're getting your Alabama fan girlfriend to dress up in Tennessee gear? You sir. Are the man!!

Reactions: 13 people
You're getting your Alabama fan girlfriend to dress up in Tennessee gear? You sir. Are the man!!

Lol, yes sir it took a minute and alot of invested time but she is slowly coming around. Not sure she will ever fully convert but game atmosphere in Neyland sure wont hurt. Especially if we are playing well and the crowd is amped, nothing better.

Lol, yes sir it took a minute and alot of invested time but she is slowly coming around. Not sure she will ever fully convert but game atmosphere in Neyland sure wont hurt. Especially if we are playing well and the crowd is amped, nothing better.

Kinda funny to see which way some Bamers lean. Some claim to hate Auburn more and some claim UT. It seems to be the further south you go, the more they hate AU.

I know at one time it was mentioned that UT was gonna release what Uniforms the team was going to wear each game. Did that ever come out. Curious as to which game the Grey's get brought out? Would guess either GA or Usce but havent heard.

Paging DeerPark!

Still isn't official, but I would wager it'll be Georgia with the big official visit weekend. Also likely to be a night game, with South Carolina likely a noon kick and Auburn certainly a noon start.

No one has mentioned the cheerleaders uniforms. I'm voting for this one.

Attachments

• vols-tennessee-girls-500-64.jpg
    vols-tennessee-girls-500-64.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

Women without teeth are the best.... :crazy:

Ainge had a good theory that the Gray would debut for AU because that is the first home game we can give tickets to unofficial visitors as well. Meaning BIG recruiting weekend.

In 2011 I was dating a UGA girl and she was coming up for the game and sitting next to me. So i convinced her that the UT sudent section was really vile and obnoxious and that if she wore any red then she would get yelled at, spit on, etc...So she wore orange and white to the UGA away game in Neyland. We lost, but I never let her live that down.

I hope the south Carolina game isn't a noon kickoff since I'm coming from Louisiana to Knoxville for it. Imma be wore out! Lol

gallery_42_2_527430.gif

I hope the Smokey greys don't come out against South Carolina. They're not a worthy team to bring em out against.

VN Store

Back