Universe 25 experiment

whodeycin85

Anyone else familiar with this?? Its a societal experiment with rats. They created a utopia where resources and space were abundant.

Cool finding are that as the population got close to max capacity the female species became more aggressive, wich lead to the "beautiful ones" (those that refused to fight resources) who slept and ate all day. This also led to the downfall as the Beautiful ones decidedly dropsy ng with the aggressive females even choosing homosexuality. And thus leading to the downfall of the society.

Curious on thoughts from VN?

Anyone else familiar with this?? Its a societal experiment with rats. They created a utopia where resources and space were abundant.

Cool finding are that as the population got close to max capacity the female species became more aggressive, wich lead to the "beautiful ones" (those that refused to fight resources) who slept and ate all day. This also led to the downfall as the Beautiful ones decidedly dropsy ng with the aggressive females even choosing homosexuality. And thus leading to the downfall of the society.

I can only assume the adult mice allowed 5 year old children mice to see a sculpted mouse penis.

Last edited:
The issue here is that we are not overcrowded unless you are specifically applying this model to cities

The earth is a computer developed by mice to determine the meaning of life, the universe, and everything. The answer is 42

Donā€™t need this study. Human history works just as well

Reactions: whodeycin85
seen it brought up and discussed a number of times. Some of the issues I have seen pointed out are human and rat societies are drastically different. Rats have nothing approaching civilization. so unless the argument is that civilization itself is too "utopic" for a healthy human population the base assumptions don't fit.

our social interactions are also drastically different, as well as the who and why we choose as mates.

it also makes the assumption that the base rat "culture" is the best it could be, and assumes that any deviation from it would be bad.

it also only considers a single closed system, I know our world has gotten smaller, but I don't think you can consider it the same as this rat system.

Reactions: hUTch2002
seen it brought up and discussed a number of times. Some of the issues I have seen pointed out are human and rat societies are drastically different. Rats have nothing approaching civilization. so unless the argument is that civilization itself is too "utopic" for a healthy human population the base assumptions don't fit.

our social interactions are also drastically different, as well as the who and why we choose as mates.

it also makes the assumption that the base rat "culture" is the best it could be, and assumes that any deviation from it would be bad.

it also only considers a single closed system, I know our world has gotten smaller, but I don't think you can consider it the same as this rat system.
Since when is such logic allowed in the PF?

Yes, Rat society and human society are greatly different. Rats actually understand the basic anatomical fact that there are two genders.

Since when is such logic allowed in the PF?
neva-never.gif

Yes, Rat society and human society are greatly different. Rats actually understand the basic anatomical fact that there are two genders.
except for this instance where they didn't?

the point is they don't have the capability for any big brain plans like we can, and are generally less self aware than we are. they only have one "thought process", so trying to draw similarities is going to have limited crossover applicability.

except for this instance where they didn't?

the point is they don't have the capability for any big brain plans like we can, and are generally less self aware than we are. they only have one "thought process", so trying to draw similarities is going to have limited crossover applicability.
What do you mean no ability to make big brain plans? šŸ˜‚
2CF63055-4FFD-44DE-ABD6-7D5F687C5056.jpeg

VN Store

Back