Up Behind Sec T, U and V

madbamahater

What in the world are they building up behind sections T, U, and V? They have removed all the concrete walls, bathrooms and concessions. They have makeshift fenced in bathrooms and concessions. Someone said they are putting in suites?

Any information will be helpful and what does this mean for season ticket holders in these sections on the old West side that have been here for decades upon decades?

The above was all block/concrete walled off concessions and restrooms and has been here about 12 years or more? Now all fencing.....

My guess would be improved Rest Rooms and some premium seating/boxes that they can $ELL!

That’s going to be my private office and party cave. The invite must have been lost in the mail.

That’s going to be my private office and party cave. The invite must have been lost in the mail.
WAKE UP!!!

kirk-slap3.gif

They were cleaning it.....
Sounds like first class. At Missouri they clean the bathrooms during the game, but they don't close them. 3 and 5 years ago it was so cold people were hanging out in their clean heated bathrooms.

Those are going to be Founder's Suites. Before moving up to the boxes, my seats were in Section T, we had 6 in row 10 when I gave them up.

General Neyland sold them(and many more) to my Grandfather back in the early days of the stadium. He sold huge blocks to families back in the early days. Ours got whittled down over the years.

At one point, the Swan family had around 50 seats there in the U/T area. General Neyland sold them to Charles Karns Swan Sr. while trying to fund early stadium construction. I worked for several years with his son, John, who was Hank Lauricella's college roommate.

He always had a lot of stories about General Neyland, Hank, Doug Atkins, etc.

Around 2004, they were down to around 4 tickets left out of that original 50 when he gave those up.

Reactions: Boca Vol
Those are going to be Founder's Suites. Before moving up to the boxes, my seats were in Section T, we had 6 in row 10 when I gave them up.

General Neyland sold them(and many more) to my Grandfather back in the early days of the stadium. He sold huge blocks to families back in the early days. Ours got whittled down over the years.

At one point, the Swan family had around 50 seats there in the U/T area. General Neyland sold them to Charles Karns Swan Sr. while trying to fund early stadium construction. I worked for several years with his son, John, who was Hank Lauricella's college roommate.

He always had a lot of stories about General Neyland, Hank, Doug Atkins, etc.

Around 2004, they were down to around 4 tickets left out of that original 50 when he gave those up.

So the founders suites will take the current seating arrangements in sections T, U, V, or some of it or no?

VN Store

Back