Urbans hero....Spurrier?

What an :shakeit: I hope UT takes him to the woodshed in the swamp!!! Hey Urban :finger:

It will be very interesting to see how he does here the SEC.

I'm all for adding these great coaches to the league...it just makes us play better!

I'm glad he's like that. Hating Florida was my favorite past time up until recently. Now that we're beating them on a regular basis again the feeling has waned a little.

Hopefully he'll talk smack and fail to back it up, then we get the best of both worlds.

For those that don't have time or are too lazy to check the link...

He wasted little time taking shots at Florida State and Tennessee, referencing Spurrier's "Free Shoes University" comments as well as his memorable line: "you can't spell Citrus without UT." Meyer said he loved both of them.

"It's probably well documented that we like to create some traditions of rivalries," he said. "I'm not going to create that here. That's here already, but there will be certain things we do to try to egg on that rivalry a little bit."

Of course, if I was making about 2 mil a year, I'd say and do just about anything too...

Hey Urban

Urban???...................NO! OSCAR

From henceforth he shall be known as OSCAR, he's a damn weenie.

Attachments

• offense_5462_lg.jpg
    offense_5462_lg.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 0
agreed.

WELCOME TO THE SEC, OSCAR MEYER!!

Hot-Dog.jpg

pass the mustard!!

hasn't coached one game in the SEC and already talkin smack.... fits right in with the Gators.... makes it that much sweeter eatin Gator Gumbo!

He's just making an impact, and panning to the population of Gainesville. He had better, because if he doesn't, as soon as they finish next season with four losses, they will be calling for Meyer's head.

VN Store

Back