Uscs Summers Kicked Off Team

zizou

S. Carolina's leading rusher for the past two seasons was kicked off the team today for violating athletic department policy.

wow. guess spurrier is trying everything to make sure he dont have to hand off the ball. we have room for him here if he wants to come. summers is a beast. first there qb, then there rb. also there best wr is in the nfl draft. cant see them competeing this year.

Well, we won't have to worry about him! :good:

We're the only good team that he ever went for big yards against. We made him look like Barry Sanders his freshman year.

sucks for the gamecocks cause Summers ran all over our :censored: in the two games he played against UT

Sad he was a real solid runner but I have a feeling he will be playing somewhere his senior year

Yeah, it is too bad for him but he brought this on himself from what I gathered. I can't feel too sorry for him!

They have one huge weapon who wears a visor. I've seen SOS turn a lot of loopy armed QBs and average receivers into stars.

Let's see how he does... We know that most of SoCar's players don't have a lot of upside, yet. He will have SoCar ready to be a season-ruiner, but not a contender quite yet. Maybe in a few years, when he can reel in some talent.

he is still good enough to go to almost any college he wants. He will proably go somewhere like miami Ohio or marshall.

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 1, 2005 10:09 PM
he is still good enough to go to almost any college he wants. He will proably go somewhere like miami Ohio or marshall.

Why would he go to a small Div1-A school? The same eligibility rules apply for Marshall as they do for USC....he will either go to a big time Div1-aand wait out a year or go straight to div1-aa

From what I've heard from my co-workers in Columbia, it's a carbon copy of the Derek Watson situation that SC had a couple of years ago - stud RB who couldn't stay healthy and started running with the wrong crowd.

I'd bet that he ends up in 1-AA or a high level D2 school like Valdosta State. If he goes to a 1A school he'll blow a year of eligibility and then only be left with one year to play.

Originally posted by GAVol@Mar 1, 2005 10:11 PM

I'd bet that he ends up in 1-AA or a high level D2 school like Valdosta State. If he goes to a 1A school he'll blow a year of eligibility and then only be left with one year to play.

I wouldn't mind seeing him at Carson-Newman instead of V state...

I wouldnt mind seeing him at UNA!!! I would hate it if he went to Valdosta :bad:

I know the head coach at Valdosta. He should be on a D-1 staff any time now. His record is incredible.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Mar 2, 2005 11:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Mar 2, 2005 11:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GAVol@Mar 2, 2005 8:44 PM
I know the head coach at Valdosta.

:bow: [/quote]
You&#39;re just mad because you can&#39;t name drop like I can. :D

VN Store

Back