UT 2006 recruiting....

7IlikeOrange7

Gr8 2 B A TENNESSEE VOL
i heard a rumor on WNOX that UT will highly recruit lindsey(RB) and warren(TE) has anyone else heard this??

Lindsey is good and might be SEC good (borderline and will depend on his development next year) but Warren is not SEC material.

Originally posted by TNVOLS1@Dec 10, 2004 12:19 AM
Lindsey is good and might be SEC good (borderline and will depend on his development next year) but Warren is not SEC material.

your crazy if you dont think Warren good enough for the SEC. There both juniors and warren is the number 1 tight end in the state. He's about 6'3 230 and runs about a 4.5 straight maybe faster. He could use to get a little bigger but could def playin the sec. Lindsey is a dedicated worker and has the work ethic to play. I think UT should go after them big time.

Warren is not SEC material I've seen him play enough to know he is not. He has some talent but spends too much time sucking bad air and doesn't like to be hit. Lindsey is the better athlete and better player than Warren but I'll wait and see if he improves next year, right now he's not SEC material, but he's alot closer.
Remember this the duo fromn AE is as good as those 2 from Alcoa and UT is not recruiting them.

if your refering to albert harris.. yes he's good but i would take lindsey over him and he's just a junior. Imagine what he can do next year. I know Brandon Warren personal and he's a great person with great work ethic. but we'll see what happens

I never said he wasn't a great person, what I said is right now he is not SEC material and Lindsey is alot closer to being SEC material but alot can happen between now and then, you also have to consider grades, ACT or SAT scores, and both have to improve alot between now and next DEC.

VN Store

Back