UT Baseball Heads to West Coast for Three-Game Set at No. 10 Oregon State

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The University of Tennessee baseball team will travel to Corvallis, Ore., this weekend for a three-game series against No. 10 Oregon State, Feb. 26-28.

More...

Discuss. :)

This should be an interesting series and show us where we really are at against a good ball club

OSU has won their last six home openers and are 13-2 in home openers under Coach Casey. There were also 11-3 in night home games last season.

So plenty to aim for. A win Friday night would get the road trip off to a solid start and add to the Vols confidence.

The Vols practice today in Corvallis per Coach Raleigh. The first pitch is 8:30 EST

GO VOLS

Last edited:
Do the Vols honestly stand a chance in Corvalis? I had pretty much given up on this team, then I saw their dominant offense from last weekend. Does anyone have a realistic feel for where our guys are, or is it just way too early?

My understanding was that the Vols would continue to be bad, and Raleigh would lose his job at the end of the season.

Do the Vols honestly stand a chance in Corvalis? I had pretty much given up on this team, then I saw their dominant offense from last weekend. Does anyone have a realistic feel for where our guys are, or is it just way too early?

My understanding was that the Vols would continue to be bad, and Raleigh would lose his job at the end of the season.

I think this team can hit and they play good defense. If the pitching holds up, they will win some games.

VN Store

Back