UT Bass Fishing Team

VolFan4life24

We are geting our own web site that links to utk will post the link we its up and running if anyone is interested... Our first tournament this year is Jan. 28 & 29 Florence, ALabama Pickwick Lake.... I know ill get bashed for this one but im on the team..

Good luck...I've got a good friend who's son is on the Auburn team. I was amazed that they go to all the places they do to fish. Pretty cool stuff. Good luck and be careful around seven mile island....lots of things to hit down there.

thanks guys its always nice to have some support.... and thanks for the warning about 7 mile island..

learn something new every day...wasn't aware of a fishing team. I dig it...good luck in the tourny..and beat bama!

We are geting our own web site that links to utk will post the link we its up and running if anyone is interested... Our first tournament this year is Jan. 28 & 29 Florence, ALabama Pickwick Lake.... I know ill get bashed for this one but im on the team..

No bashing man.....Thats awesome, good luck. I have never fished at Pickwick.

Just carry a boombox on your boat. When you hit, press play. I'd LOL hard if I was in a nearby boat and heard that.

I saw the TN bass team on VS channel one day. Pretty cool stuff. I would like to see a fly fishing competition or even someone use one of sages bass rods which measure in at 7' 11" to be within tournament regulation.

Hey man, any chance that those UT Fishing Tops go on sale?? Those things are tight.

i know for sure that we have hoodies and t-shirts for sale.... are you talking about our jerseys if so i will check in to it and see if we can get some up on the site..

i know for sure that we have hoodies and t-shirts for sale.... are you talking about our jerseys if so i will check in to it and see if we can get some up on the site..

Yeah man, I know of at least a few people that would buy them. Those are tight. Would like to see black one for winter though. :)

just got back from guntersville this past weekend we did ok here is the website with the results.. we finished 2-0 in the head to head defeating MTSU and UT-tech and had 2 teams in the top 15..

Auburn University - Sub Page Template

and G8terh8tereric we are working on getting those put up on our website i will let you know when we do..

hey guys we have been having some trouble about getting our shirts and hoodies put up on the site but we will have em soon i promise.. the book store on campus actually has some right now i think so you guys can check it out..

VN Store

Back