UT Going All Out Woke

It can't just be the bc Knoxville campus, such a policy would have to extend to all campuses in the UT system.

And I'm scratching my head; UT in the 1990s was where I had my first real, high quality friendships with people who didn't look, talk, believe, or act like me. Apart from an environmental protest gone wrong in a tree by the library, my recollection was of an open and friendly campus.

I did learn just how screwed up the campus is for disability access, though. Maybe this will help that?

It can't just be the bc Knoxville campus, such a policy would have to extend to all campuses in the UT system.

And I'm scratching my head; UT in the 1990s was where I had my first real, high quality friendships with people who didn't look, talk, believe, or act like me. Apart from an environmental protest gone wrong in a tree by the library, my recollection was of an open and friendly campus.
I think you are just starting to realize how bad college campuses are being highjacked. Caught my brother, who teaches Econ at UGA, off guard.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol

VN Store

Back