Ut Incoming Signees

Vol67

As expected Cox and Myers will probably not make it academically and U. Alexander will not enroll at UT until January.

Originally posted by TNVOLS1@May 13, 2005 12:15 PM
As expected Cox and Myers will probably not make it academically and U. Alexander will not enroll at UT until January.
[snapback]93392[/snapback]​

How can you NOT make it academically at Knoxville?? What's the minimum SAT/ACT score an athlete must have? I'm being serious right now!

Originally posted by Yay Vols@May 14, 2005 1:09 PM
How can you NOT make it academically at Knoxville?? What's the minimum SAT/ACT score an athlete must have? I'm being serious right now!
[snapback]93658[/snapback]​

The requirements at Tennessee are the same as the requirements at Alabama. It's all mandated by the NCAA.

Originally posted by TNVOLS1@May 13, 2005 12:15 PM
Alexander will not enroll at UT until January.
[snapback]93392[/snapback]​
after the freaking season. :disappointed:

whats the point in that?

Originally posted by JSB2277@May 15, 2005 8:18 PM
after the freaking season.  :disappointed:

whats the point in that?
[snapback]94311[/snapback]​

Well, at least he is trying to get his acedemics in order. I think Fulmer was at his wits end with a current VOL, who brought his acedemic problems to UT with him.

Serious? Its NCAA
Thats nationwide, some schools offer cash but that doesnt even mean the player/student will make grades. But i guess that can be bought as well...Whats another 3 years probation? Isnt like Buhma will make it to a bowl anyone knows any time soon.

Originally posted by JSB2277@May 15, 2005 9:18 PM
after the freaking season.  :disappointed:

whats the point in that?
[snapback]94311[/snapback]​

Why?
That was the deal made when he signed with UT. He could enter school as a part-time student this fall, pay his own way or wait till January and enter full time when his scholarship begins.

Its called the 85 Scholarship limit imposed by the NCAA.

VN Store

Back