UT Reaches 30 Wins with 12-3 Triumph Over UNC Asheville

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The University of Tennessee baseball team broke open a 3-3 tie with nine unanswered runs over their final two trips to the plate to claim a 12-3 triumph over UNC Asheville (15-33) on Tuesday night at Lindsey Nelson Stadium in Knoxville. The win moves the Volunteers' record to 30-23 on the season, marking the 18th time in school history that they have reached the 30-win plateau.

More...

Discuss.

I can't believe how well the team has played the last month.......it's crazy, and yes I think Raleigh for sure (unfortunately) will now keep his job.

If they can continue to win, I don't care who the coach is.

The reason we were calling for Raleigh's head is because the Vols were losing and shouldn't have been.

If Raleigh can lead the Vols to victories, then he can and should keep his job. I can overlook a person being the north end of a southbound horse if they do their job well.

It's up to Raleigh. He still has some work to do.

The reason we were calling for Raleigh's head is because the Vols were losing and shouldn't have been.

If Raleigh can lead the Vols to victories, then he can and should keep his job. I can overlook a person being the north end of a southbound horse if they do their job well.

It's up to Raleigh. He still has some work to do.

That's a fair statement. If Raleigh gets the blame for the the games we shoulda won, it's only fair that he get credit for the W's.
GO VOLS!!! BEAT BAMA!!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Please take me out of "we". I wish Sir Porkulence a swift and immediate Exit, Stage Right regardless of his W-L record.

Is he the best we can have? :eek:hmy:

If this team does not make Hoover and/or a NCAA regional he still need to be shown the door. Expectations will not have been met, IMO.

If this team does not make Hoover and/or a NCAA regional he still need to be shown the door. Expectations will not have been met, IMO.

This.

I don't care how well they've been playing, if they don't make the postseason he still deserves to be fired. I don't think he's done enough yet.

VN Store

Back