UT Vols have past with Bobby Petrino

No, I will down talk CBJ about the game. I know that my opinion on Volnation means a lot to him.
Good God, man. Its his second game of his first f___ing year. Take off your Pullups and put on some boxers. Give him a season at least.:crazy:

Reactions: 2 people
Really?
You are serious?
Read his post again.
yeah I read it. He'll "down talk" coach about the game. Its amazing some of our fans want to trash a coach over 1 friggin game. This isn't Wyoming after 16 years of coaching - its the 2nd game he's ever coached for us and he's ready to "down talk" him if we don't win. A loss isn't fun. It hurts. But we're not ready to compete for a SECCG bid yet. We'll still have growing pains to go thru. This might be our Southwest La game but you have to wait for more than 2 games before you throw a coach under the bus.

Reactions: 2 people
Everybody knows Petrino "Gets it" even if it means losing a harvey and a D1 job! Butch got no chance on this one!!!

yeah I read it. He'll "down talk" coach about the game. Its amazing some of our fans want to trash a coach over 1 friggin game. This isn't Wyoming after 16 years of coaching - its the 2nd game he's ever coached for us and he's ready to "down talk" him if we don't win. A loss isn't fun. It hurts. But we're not ready to compete for a SECCG bid yet. We'll still have growing pains to go thru. This might be our Southwest La game but you have to wait for more than 2 games before you throw a coach under the bus.

Wow.

Reactions: 6 people
we best not lose to WKU

Should we lose to WKU, I would not have a heart attack but I think we will win.

Does anyone remember the year that Arkansas came to Neyland Stadium with Houston Nutt & Darren McFadden? He was a Heisman cadidate.

Well, the media, on the national scale, thought that McFadden would get 150 - 200 yards rushing on us and we would lose the game.

IF we had listened to the media, they might have convinced us that they would lose. However; the outcome was different.

This situation with WKU reminds me of the Arkansas game, where the media and others are saying that we will lose.

this is not year zero n cbj does not get a free pass in year one. he is expected to have this team perform at a high level. if we lose to wku then yes u have to question his ability. no way the nationalp emia would not be wearing him out so yes fans will also.

we r better than wku n yes we r expectef to win...

Ur sarkazm meeter iz broke :crazy:

tumblr_mgjirgkJMA1rxayxlo1_400.gif

Reactions: 8 people

You might want to turn your sarcasm detector on.

Should we lose to WKU, I would not have a heart attack but I think we will win.

Does anyone remember the year that Arkansas came to Neyland Stadium with Houston Nutt & Darren McFadden? He was a Heisman cadidate.

Well, the media, on the national scale, thought that McFadden would get 150 - 200 yards rushing on us and we would lose the game.

IF we had listened to the media, they might have convinced us that they would lose. However; the outcome was different.

This situation with WKU reminds me of the Arkansas game, where the media and others are saying that we will lose.

I remember. They whipped us the prior year. Chavis and Fulmer were ready the next year.

Felix was out of the game in the 1st quarter and dmac was shut down the rest of the game

Ahhh yes the good ole days.

VN Store

Back