UT vs LSU on CSS

vflgolfer

It on meow. The 2006 game. Can't believe we had Foster, Coker, & Hardesty in the backfield....& barely used them!

Last edited:
Bad game plan in first quarter. Ainge can't step and throw, receivers are scared of lsu dbs, and we don't run it almost the entire first quarter.

This is the one team that has done more damage to us than any other team in the last 12 years. I hate lowsiana state as much as Florida and Bammer!

I've never seen a more incredible drive than Russell's 7:30 game winning drive. That includes any Manning 2 minute drill. Such a heart wrenching loss. One of the greatest games I've ever seen. Never would've guessed I'd be mad at a UT offense for scoring too fast.

This is the one team that has done more damage to us than any other team in the last 12 years. I hate lowsiana state as much as Florida and Bammer!

I'm with you, i watched us give away '01 SECCG and '07 SECCG to those jack wagons. Some of the worst fans i have ever encountered. GBO!

Reactions: 2 people
This game made everyone feel "good" about him when he finally started in 2008, but obviously that didn't work out. I'm just waiting for him to truck that DB from LSU.

I remember seeing that and thinking "Holy hell, our QB just ran over their DB. We're set for years."

VN Store

Back