UT vs. UF Preseason Opening Lines

GatorVille

UF is favored by 4.5 in this, but I believe its only a preseason line, so things could change. Not that it means anything, just thought I'd pass it along.

**UF is favored in all games except @LSU, so these guys must like the Gators. :clap: :p

http://www.sportsbetting.com/secure/index.html

P.S. I think you have to log in, and I amnot a member, just found this on a Gator sight, and the guy on there I guess is. It looks like agood sight with odds on a lot of stuff, but Im not a member, just taking the guys word on what he said.

Interesting I guess, but I'll go out on a limb and say that anybody laying money on a college football game right now before practice even starts has an incurable gambling addiction.

Sorry OWB, thought you (along with the rest of the board) would like to know what the preseason lines were for one of, if not the toughest game of the year. Guess I was wrong. My bad.

Any line that is less than five points right now means "We don't know."

I think TAMU had a 3.5 line over us.

Originally posted by GatorVille@Jul 29, 2005 8:49 PM
Sorry OWB, thought you (along with the rest of the board) would like to know what the preseason lines were for one of, if not the toughest game of the year.  Guess I was wrong.  My bad.
[snapback]119294[/snapback]​

Would you like a cookie or something? ;)

Seems like I remember a time when the Crocs were like 18 point favorites over the Vols. Anybody remember how THAT game turned out?

:dlol:

Originally posted by GatorVille@Jul 29, 2005 8:37 PM
UF is favored by 4.5 in this, but I believe its only a preseason line, so things could change. 
[snapback]119291[/snapback]​

That is absolutely wrong...should be more than that! :dlol: :p ;)

VN Store

Back