UT vs UGA replay?

MyBloodRunnethOrange

Jesus is Lord
CSS is showing a reair of UT vs UGA at 3:30ET today. According to the info on my cable box, it is the 92 game, but the schedule on the CSS webpage says it is last year's game. Anybody know which one it is?

Originally posted by milohimself@Jul 9, 2005 12:57 PM
I'd wanna watch last year's game... IMO the biggest win of the season.
[snapback]111661[/snapback]​

No doubt it was the biggest win of the season, but I already have it on tape. The 92 game was also huge, not to mention that it's on my most wanted list. I thought I had me one today :p . Oh well, I'll just enjoy this one and catch the 92 some other time :rocks:

I'm surprised UT or the Vol Network doesn't offer complete season DVDs for fans to order. I would LOVE to watch games from the 60's and 70's that I remember only vaguely. IS that service available?

I still love watching Ainge's first TD pass....beautiful lob

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jul 9, 2005 8:30 PM
I'm surprised UT or the Vol Network doesn't offer complete season DVDs for fans to order. I would LOVE to watch games from the 60's and 70's that I remember only vaguely. IS that service available?
[snapback]111759[/snapback]​

I'm with you. I would love to have some of those games too, and they would make a fortune. The only one I know of that goes back that far is the 79 Notre Dame game from the Vol Network.

VN Store

Back