Ut Vs. Uga

vols2345

Volnation's resident sunshine pumper
So, anyone watching. I'm listening on wivk and its getting pretty good. Umm we should remeber to never wuit on our team and umm that we should support them all the way. So LETS GO VOLS.

I can't see it, but I'm listening to it. So far so good, but I'm sure a lull is right around the corner . . .

EDIT: And right on cue Georgia has cut it to a 3 point lead. We've scored 14 points in in the first 12 minutes of the second half. :blink:

Thank goodness Lofton got hot. I was worried there for a minute.

hey we won. 78-68. good win by the vols. and our baseball team won 13-5.

Now hold your breath and see if the women can shoot a little better and beat Vandy. We're up by 4 midway through the first half.

I'm not watching. I'm watching Oklahoma state vs. Texas. Its a good game and both teams are playing hard.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Mar 5, 2005 9:43 PM
Are you watching that game GaVol?

Yeah I'm watching on FSN. Up 36-31 at the half.

Let's go girls and let's get us another SEC tournamen title......LSU won earlier....If we make it pasty Vandy and win it....Watch out LSU!!!!!

Great win!

That may be one of the best played women's games that I've ever seen.

Between the two teams there were 18 3-pointers made and only 23 total fouls. :thumbsup:

I couldn't watch it, but I watched the live stat thing and Vandy was knocking down those 3's tonight. I am glad we survived that one. I hope they have their best game against the kittens. :good:

Whew. What a game. I nearly scared my mother-in-law to death when I let out a holler when we scored a big basket. :lol:

I know what you mean. I almost went through the roof when Britney Jackson hit that quick, catch and shoot 3-ball to stop the last Vandy run.

You have to finish .500 or better to qualify for the NIT. We're now 13-16 so even if we won 3 games in the tournament and lost in the final, we wouldn't qualify. Anything short of winning the whole thing will get us nowhere.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Mar 5, 2005 11:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Mar 5, 2005 11:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vols2345@Mar 5, 2005 8:32 PM
hey we won.  78-68.

If we really compete in the SECG, do we have an outside shot at the NIT?? [/quote]
Not really, we`d have to win the tourney just to finish at .500

Wow, 2 basketball victories in 1 night for the Big Orange........I can hardly contain myself&#33; :good:

VN Store

Back