UT Wins Uniform of the Week for Week 1

Tman44

God Father of Soul
I was reading UT Sports twitter page and saw that we had won the uniform of the week for the smokey greys! Not only did we kick a$$, we were the best looking ones doing it! Go Vols!

1725460895795.png

I was reading UT Sports twitter page and saw that we had won the uniform of the week for the smokey greys! Not only did we kick a$$, we were the best looking ones doing it! Go Vols!

View attachment 673338

Listen here!!! And listen good!! You stop poking blue haired traditionalists. They're loyal, sure rigid minded, but loyal Vols fans. Anything but O and W is blasphemy, you know. And you go win uniform of the week with some smoke and mirrors hogwash. That just won't do! No, sir, that just won't do!
1725479082271.gif

A&M was #8 wearing what appears to me to be their standard maroon jersey and white pants.
Am I missing something different on those?

And Utah State is 10 with a helmet that looks like a blue and white version of a Gateway 2000 shipping box

A&M was #8 wearing what appears to me to be their standard maroon jersey and white pants.
Am I missing something different on those?

And Utah State is 10 with a helmet that looks like a blue and white version of a Gateway 2000 shipping box
They were wearing white helmets, are those normal?

They were wearing white helmets, are those normal?
Not that familiar with their combinations but searching I found lots of pictures of white helmets with maroon jerseys like this one of Manziel.

1200x0.jpg

VN Store

Back