V Rising

It’s pretty fun. I haven’t played since the latest update came out. I typically don’t enjoy “sticks & stones” games (base building) as I call them, but V Rising is pretty decent on a PvE server with friends.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Having some fun with this game right now. Quite enjoyable being a vampire haha.
My mind has completely changed on V Rising. I now have two level 89 characters (highest w/o beating Adam and Dracula) and have a new character going as well. Gameplay is very addictive as is the base-building element. I highly recommend it and anyone that wants to play on my PvE PC server is more than welcome (Stronger Together PvE).

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
My mind has completely changed on V Rising. I now have two level 89 characters (highest w/o beating Adam and Dracula) and have a new character going as well. Gameplay is very addictive as is the base-building element. I highly recommend it and anyone that wants to play on my PvE PC server is more than welcome (Stronger Together PvE).
It may be a while before I circle back around to this lol. With NCAA football out now and the resurgence of GTA, Eden Crafters Early Access coming. New DLC for The Long Dark... Going to be busy for a while lol.

Reactions: CubsFanTN

VN Store

Back