Vandy Becoming Miami North?

i would love to know how you conclude that from one incident....please show me a team in the US that does not have occasional bad apples

Because Vandites say they don't have those problems and I get sick of their holier than thou attitude!

but they suck so bad nobody cares about their off the field problems

Those Vandy guys are crazy I tell ya. One time I saw a Vandy football player eat a live chicken. :ph34r:

Those Vandy guys are crazy I tell ya. One time I saw a Vandy football player eat a live chicken.

that's pretty intense. next thing ya know they'll be eating the heads off live bats.

Originally posted by cookeville_vol+Feb 27, 2005 8:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cookeville_vol @ Feb 27, 2005 8:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-volmanjr@Feb 27, 2005 4:03 PM

maybe it all was just a publicity stunt :question: [/quote]
That&#39;s what I&#39;m thinking. Meathead player whales on frat boy sounds like a typical night around the SEC. :D

Zook&#39;s in a perfect place now. At Florida, they crucify you for 8 wins. At Illinois, you get your own statue.

Originally posted by GAVol@Feb 27, 2005 10:22 PM
Zook&#39;s in a perfect place now. At Florida, they crucify you for 8 wins. At Illinois, you get your own statue.

:lolup: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol:

Did you know that some Vandy nut has an entire website devoted to posting articles like this about Tennessee players?

I bet this article doesn&#39;t get posted on his website.... that holier than thou :censored:

Originally posted by volmanjr@Feb 27, 2005 4:03 PM

Exactly&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Nice sig LOL...I like that

Originally posted by allvol@Mar 1, 2005 4:42 PM
Did you know that some Vandy nut has an entire website devoted to posting articles like this about Tennessee players?

I bet this article doesn&#39;t get posted on his website.... that holier than thou :censored:

Yes, I have seen that. I believe some his cronies post at SECF, seeing as how they are ALWAYS berading UT for these instances. Of course, when someone throws the crap back at them, they cannot take it.

VN Store

Back