Vandy Leads State in Campus Crime

Ive seen the really nice side of Nashville, But also the not so friendly area's. I couldnt give a guess? But isnt Nashville pretty high in crime as it is? How much of that could attribute back to campus if any?

Originally posted by milohimself@Jul 9, 2005 1:10 PM
Liquor Law Violations
UTK: 542

:dlol:
[snapback]111670[/snapback]​

UTK is a dry campus. That's why there's so many.

Doesnt your football team have something like 16 players (maybe more, but im not sure) that have been arrested? Laughing at a campus for law violations really is unjust. I know the difference, one campus versus a football team, but guys breaking the law has become a familiarity for tennessee this offseason.

Originally posted by GatorVille@Jul 9, 2005 5:56 PM
Doesnt your football team have something like 16 players (maybe more, but im not sure) that have  been arrested?  Laughing at a campus for law violations really is unjust.  I know the difference, one campus versus a football team, but guys breaking the law has become a familiarity for tennessee this offseason.
[snapback]111713[/snapback]​

Kinda like UT beating UF recently....guess it works out in the end.

Originally posted by GatorVille@Jul 9, 2005 3:56 PM
Doesnt your football team have something like 16 players (maybe more, but im not sure) that have  been arrested?  Laughing at a campus for law violations really is unjust.  I know the difference, one campus versus a football team, but guys breaking the law has become a familiarity for tennessee this offseason.
[snapback]111713[/snapback]​

We're not the only ones in the SEC... LSU, Georgia and South Carolina all have equal or worse problems.

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Jul 9, 2005 5:04 PM
Kinda like UT beating UF recently....guess it works out in the end.
[snapback]111716[/snapback]​

Thank you Mr. Irrelevant. What does last years UT/UF game results have to do with UTs over-whelming number of law infractions? Please, enlighten me.

Originally posted by GatorVille@Jul 9, 2005 6:05 PM
Thank you Mr. Irrelevant.  What does last years UT/UF game results have to do with UTs over-whelming number of law infractions?  Please, enlighten me.
[snapback]111718[/snapback]​

Our criminals kick your choir boys' a$$es :p

Originally posted by GatorVille@Jul 9, 2005 5:56 PM
I know the difference, one campus versus a football team, but guys breaking the law has become a familiarity for tennessee this offseason.

Channing Chrowder really was an angel

Since UF has the lead in arrest this decade, UGA UT, SC and now Vandy just wants UF to have company.

Oh and by the way Gagville that line is getting very close.

Originally posted by U-T@Jul 9, 2005 7:43 PM
Channing Chrowder really was an angel
[snapback]111767[/snapback]​

CC also isnt a member of the UF Football team.

Originally posted by Vol67@Jul 9, 2005 8:10 PM
Since UF has the lead in arrest this decade, UGA UT, SC and now Vandy just wants UF to have company.

Oh and by the way Gagville that line is getting very close.
[snapback]111779[/snapback]​

I dont count arrests from 10 years ago. They serve no purpose, and what line are you talking about?

As I said you gators must be taught diffierent than the rest of the world what This decade means.

When someone says decade,I think over the past 10 years. I'm not stupid. I wont argue with you about it, because unlike you, I can see where youre coming from and if you want to get "scientific" then yeah, the decade started 5 years ago, but when someone says decade, I think 10 years. But ok, I guess youre right.

Originally posted by GatorVille@Jul 10, 2005 2:37 PM
When someone says decade,I think over the past 10 years.

When I think of 10 years, I think of that being the only good part of UF football in the history of their school

The qualifier is This in this decade. It means the present decade as in 2000-2005

Originally posted by U-T@Jul 10, 2005 2:18 PM
When I think of 10 years, I think of that being the only good part of UF football in the history of their school
[snapback]111936[/snapback]​

Is that supposed to be an insult? Even so, its not true. UF was pretty good in the mid 80's aswell.

Originally posted by GatorVille@Jul 10, 2005 10:31 PM
UF was pretty good in the mid 80's aswell.
[snapback]112051[/snapback]​

Yes they had some good teams under Charlie Pell in the mid 80s . . . and probation followed soon after.

That could very well be the case. But we did have good teams outside of the 90's. So that was incorrect.

Originally posted by GatorVille@Jul 10, 2005 9:31 PM
UF was pretty good in the mid 80's aswell.

How many SEC Titles did you all win? How many times on probation?

Please, without the 90's, you are South Carolina

Originally posted by U-T@Jul 11, 2005 2:07 PM
How many SEC Titles did you all win? How many times on probation?

Please, without the 90's, you are South Carolina
[snapback]112393[/snapback]​

:lolup:

Well said . . . It sounds harsh, but it's actually a pretty true statement.

VN Store

Back