Velus Jones Jr going the Cordarrelle Patterson route…

CP is legit the most physically talented skill player I've ever seen suit up for TN. His speed and cutting ability were on par with Reggie Bush/Percy Harvin.

He was always more athlete than WR however. I'm glad that the Falcons finally figured out how to use him correctly as a gadget player. He could have potentially had a HOF career had a team figured it out earlier in his career.

CP is legit the most physically talented skill player I've ever seen suit up for TN. His speed and cutting ability were on par with Reggie Bush/Percy Harvin.

He was always more athlete than WR however. I'm glad that the Falcons finally figured out how to use him correctly as a gadget player. He could have potentially had a HOF career had a team figured it out earlier in his career.
If Devin Hester is in the HOF... CP should get in as well, IMO. Nobody has more kickoff return touchdowns than CP.

Funny how our undrafted, low drafted Vols do so well at the pro level. The lying Lyle Allen effect?

Playing late in preseason games isnt a good sign especially when the team that drafted you signed 2 guys off the street and drafted another due to underperformance....

13-111yds 1 TD 8.5 ypc. It was a very good night. With his skillset and kick return ability hopefully the CP comparison will be accurate.

Hooker and Patterson will be on the NFL Network tomorrow as Detroit plays at Pittsburgh in the final preseason game for both teams.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Watching this replay,I'm ready for the season.My sweet wife found the Tenn./Iowa game on the SEC channel this afternoon. I watched in glee about that dog =whipping we gave the sucky announcers of Iowa's great defense.I am so ready for the SEC net work game next Saturday.

Reactions: MississippiVOLS

VN Store

Back