Very Interesting

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
UPDATE: IT verified through UT’s coaching staff that prep school wide receiver prospect Devon Parrish is not among the team’s 2007 commitments. Parrish had apparently accepted an offer that was no longer in place.

Dwight Jones or Terrance Toliver....come one down!!!

terrance toliver isnt an option. he took tennessee off his list. its florida and LSU for toliver.

thatd be nice. If we don't get him we have some good ones already like vinson, jones,campbell, maples, oneal....I think 2 or 3 of those will emerge to be playmakers.

i can't believe scout is beating rivals to this information. but i don't know if parrish was ever put on rivals committment list though

i can't believe scout is beating rivals to this information. but i don't know if parrish was ever put on rivals committment list though

He wasn't. I just don't like when we lose possible players though. Parrish might have been a pretty decent playmaker, but I'll take Vinson or O'neal or him anyday.

He wasn't. I just don't like when we lose possible players though. Parrish might have been a pretty decent playmaker, but I'll take Vinson or O'neal or him anyday.

I think it sends a clear message to guys that have been sitting on offers, "you had better decide pretty soon, because we're filling up and the offer may not still be there when you get around to making a decision."

VN Store

Back